The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Physics 8463 - Paper 1 - 22nd May 2019

Scroll to see replies

I got 0.02 - think I roundwd it lmao I cant remember
but did u work out mass using specifc heat capacity
to work out energy transferred using latent heat equation
found the total energy transferred
then out back into specific latent equation and re-arranged for total mass???????

Original post by Yasmatic
How did you get that?? I got something similar
I wrote the exact same thing word for word
Original post by 14lahmeddd
I have no idea. I literally guessed it and put that it shows the efficiency of the light bulb as it shows how much energy is transferred to useful energy stores
Reply 382
I got 120v for the defibrillator question. Wbu guys?
Reply 383
Yeah 120 ohms
Original post by Boi_Up
Reply 384
67/100??
Original post by shivixxx1111
Im guessing a 7 would be like 55 and an 8 like 60 and a 9 like 67
Reply 385
Can someone explain to me how we were supposed to find the mass for the ice cube. I got so confused ..
Samee, was this the last question?
Original post by nustej
I just re-arranged energy transferred = charge x voltage
So the equation was charge = energy/voltage
Original post by Boi_Up

i got 120,000v because you have to times it by the scalefactor of the chest size to the defibrilator
Original post by liamlarner
so what we predicting for the physics paper i think Energy, circuits background radiation and Nuclear fission

uhhh there was no nuclear fission idiot
Original post by Harpreet.
I put the second to last box

that's correct bro
good predictions I think about the same
Original post by pav45
67/100??
cmon mate that's basic af
Original post by Hudds999
Same bro. Well pissed off.
is itttt lol if it is im gassed because i put 120,000 ohms because of the wrong conversion
Original post by AdrianZothaHGS
i got 120,000v because you have to times it by the scalefactor of the chest size to the defibrilator
hes chatting bs

Original post by JoshWalters
is itttt lol if it is im gassed because i put 120,000 ohms because of the wrong conversion
Original post by unkownthomertonb
cmon mate that's basic af

Yes, thank you for that. Appreciated. Made me feel so much better.
oh lol
Original post by unkownthomertonb
hes chatting bs
Original post by Johnobrien123
Yoooo I got lots of them answers too let’s go

I got 5.8 x 10 to the power of (-4) and I the current one I think I got something smaller than that but the rest of the answers were the same I think
The exam was easy however they didn’t put any physics in it and i’m Sure a lot of us have spent hours on this subject so they should go down just for respect cause what they’ve done was unfair .. people who spent 34 hours revising will get the same as someone who just learnt the equations ...
Original post by pav45
67/100??

T
(edited 4 years ago)
I think you’d lose only one mark I can’t see why would they give us less than that
Original post by Cecekellyj
The exam was easy however they didn’t put any physics in it and i’m Sure a lot of us have spent hours on this subject so they should go down just for respect cause what they’ve done was unfair .. people who spent 34 hours revising will get the same as someone who just learnt the Equations un

Original post by JoshWalters
how many marks do you think I would get if I converted it wrong and got 120,000ohms?
I knew it was gonna be a horrible paper as soon as I saw that I had no idea lol out of all the physics that’s what they ask us ..wow thanks AQA
Original post by Harpreet.
I put the second to last box

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending