The Student Room Group

Australian Senator who blames Muslim Immigration for the NZ terror attacks gets egged

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheNamesBond.
Ah so you agree that it's not a natural reaction.

The kid who planted the omelette on his head didn't do so in hopes of changing his views, he did it to show his disagreement, that's freedom okay, you can't say I want freedom but without this and that and the other, you take the whole package, just like Arnold said.

I didn’t say it wasn’t natural. Punching somebody who attacks you is natural, just because somebody didn’t do it doesn’t change that.

So people should be able to launch objects at others willy Nilly just because they disagree with them? That could be dangerous

He didn't blame Muslim immigration. Stop missing out important details from his statements. He specifically referred to 'Muslim fanatic' immigration.
Original post by Andrew97
It wasn’t that unecessary, it’s a natural reaction.

Yes you did
I didn’t say it wasn’t natural. Punching somebody who attacks you is natural, just because somebody didn’t do it doesn’t change that.

So people should be able to launch objects at others willy Nilly just because they disagree with them? That could be dangerous

He didn't attack him, he threw an egg at him, harmless, it's been going on for decades, it's a way to tell politicians you disagree with them, it's a part of freedom.

You just told me if someone attacks someone else it's natural to attack them back, and then you said just because they didn't attack them doesn't mean they don't deserve to be attacked, contradiction much?

Throwing an egg at someone is not violence.
Ha.
Original post by bloomer36
He didn't blame Muslim immigration. Stop missing out important details from his statements. He specifically referred to 'Muslim fanatic' immigration.

Ah gotcha, so muslim fanatic immigration caused a white supremacist to kill 49 muslims.
Yes you did

He didn't attack him, he threw an egg at him, harmless, it's been going on for decades, it's a way to tell politicians you disagree with them, it's a part of freedom.

You just told me if someone attacks someone else it's natural to attack them back, and then you said just because they didn't attack them doesn't mean they don't deserve to be attacked, contradiction much?

Throwing an egg at someone is not violence.

I said punching somebody who attacks you is a natural reaction , I haven’t deviated from that.

Hitting somebody with an egg is a form of violence, albeit not serious.
(edited 5 years ago)
ah trusty eggs, a timeless tool against terrible politicians
Original post by Doones
The "security" thugs who jumped on the 17yo doing the egging need to be investigated. They put him in a choke hold.

https://twitter.com/TheRealPBarry/status/1106810210931240961

What a silly suggestion, lol.

So, what you're saying is, he should be egged freely whilst security do nothing to help? Would you like eggs thrown at your face?
I said punching somebody who attacks you is a natural reaction , I haven’t deviated from that.

Hitting somebody with an egg is a form of violence, albeit not serious.

No it's not, get over it.
Reply 29

No mention of fanatics:
Screenshot 2019-03-16 at 13.09.08.jpg
https://twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1106432499704451072
Ah gotcha, so muslim fanatic immigration caused a white supremacist to kill 49 muslims.

Is this supposed be sarcasm? lol.
Reply 31
What a silly suggestion, lol.

So, what you're saying is, he should be egged freely whilst security do nothing to help? Would you like eggs thrown at your face?

Did I say they should "do nothing". And are you saying they acted in a measured and reasonable way?

So, people who are casually going to their place of worship, as one does, are engaging in religious fanaticism and thus, deserve to be shot dead by terrorists? For spewing that, Anning deserves more than just an egg.
Different people react in different ways. Prescott for example punched the guy who egged him.

Yes, punching somebody who attacks you is a natural reaction. See Prescott. You show disagreement by your rational arguments, not an egg, it’s pathetic.

You really thing hitting him with an egg will change his views?

Time was when the natural reaction to a fascist was to drop bombs on them so this guy got off pretty light.
Is this supposed be sarcasm? lol.

It's me telling you that your comments make no sense.

What's so lol about it.
It's me telling you that your comments make no sense.

What's so lol about it.

https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-remove-fraser-anning-from-parliament
this attack on an innocent politician is unforgivable. the government should fit GPS onto every egg until the problem is cracked.

:emo:
Original post by Captain Haddock
Time was when the natural reaction to a fascist was to drop bombs on them so this guy got off pretty light.

Might be a bit difficult for the RAF to drop some bombs on one man in Australia.
Original post by the bear
this attack on an innocent politician is unforgivable. the government should fit GPS onto every egg until the problem is cracked.

:emo:

innocent? :confused:

It was wrong but i would not call him innocent

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending