The Student Room Group

For the guysss

Best way to make your boyfriend realise he does want you? To prove his love so I can even see he does want me ? I'm NOT going to speak to other guys to get his attention. What is the perfect way (I am already giving dead replies and ignoring calls )
Original post by Anonymous
Best way to make your boyfriend realise he does want you? To prove his love so I can even see he does want me ? I'm NOT going to speak to other guys to get his attention. What is the perfect way (I am already giving dead replies and ignoring calls )

There isn't one, I am afraid.

If he loves you he loves you, and shouldn't need to prove it, you just know.

If he doesn't you can't make him.

What normally happens, in your position, is you end it. Then if he comes begging he is yours, if he doesn't he never was in the first place.

Find someone else in that case.
Sweetheart he seems downright bored, I've met guys like that and I'm just going to say don't waste your time. They're never going to change unless your fairy got mother casts a spell on them, they won't appreciate you even if you talked to 10,000 other men. You'll just look really desperate for attention, it's okay to try a few times but after a while of him constantly not replying I think it's safe to say he doesn't like you as much as you like him. If he really liked you, you wouldn't have needed to gone to the great lengths of making a thread all about how to get his attention😅. The problem is right there, you want him more than he wants you.
Respect yourself.
Reply 4
Original post by generallee
There isn't one, I am afraid.

If he loves you he loves you, and shouldn't need to prove it, you just know.

If he doesn't you can't make him.

What normally happens, in your position, is you end it. Then if he comes begging he is yours, if he doesn't he never was in the first place.

Find someone else in that case.

Yeah I really do think I want him more then he wants me , thank u for ur response

Hold up. Are telling us that you're purposely giving him the cold shoulder in order to see what lengths he goes to in order to prove he cares for you?

Just quit with the mind games and communicate with him. Communication is key in any relationship and that's absolutely what you should be doing. Playing games is generally immature and can often do more harm than good.

And the way this comes across, are you sure your feelings aren't based on your own, internal, insecurities?
Reply 6
That's the one thing I always say to him let's communicate and talk about our feelings he says I'm a headache tells me to ****off and says it's me trying to start an argument I don't think I'm insecure ? I am a little bit but only about the things he wants but I don't have like I have small chest he prefers bigger chest and stretch marks on my bottom but he finds stretch marks ugly but I never bring these up in front of him
That's the one thing I always say to him let's communicate and talk about our feelings he says I'm a headache tells me to ****off and says it's me trying to start an argument I don't think I'm insecure ? I am a little bit but only about the things he wants but I don't have like I have small chest he prefers bigger chest and stretch marks on my bottom but he finds stretch marks ugly but I never bring these up in front of him

How old are you both?
Reply 8
Original post by generallee
How old are you both?

Both 21 I feel like I'm quit mature compared to him

You're deliberately ignoring him so you have no right to say you are mature. That's no reflection on him maybe he's a **** but don't get all high and mighty about being mature when you are giving him the cold shoulder because you're insecure he doesn't like you.

Yes, it sounds like it.

What you are asking for is perfectly legitimate, commitment. You both need to want the same thing from your relationship, if you are both happy with something casual, without love, fine. But if you want more, and he isn't prepared to move to the next level, you are wasting your time.

You could be meeting someone more worthwhile than him, who does love you.

Life is too short for below par relationships with guys who aren't that into you. You deserve better, to love and to be loved.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending