The Student Room Group

diamond light source work experience

has anybody gotten offers from diamond light source yet?

Scroll to see replies

Nope but they did send out an email one week ago saying that they’re delaying the offers. Last year it was delayed until April 21st ish I think so let’s hope for the best
Original post by chyyannn
Nope but they did send out an email one week ago saying that they’re delaying the offers. Last year it was delayed until April 21st ish I think so let’s hope for the best

Have you gotten a reply yet?
Reply 3
Has anyone gotten a response yet?
Original post by JJ5672
Has anyone gotten a response yet?

Nope not at all, wbu?
Original post by Cryzer_101
Nope not at all, wbu?

I haven’t gotten one back yet
Have you gotten a reply yet?
Reply 6
hey guys, i havent heard of anything yet, i feel like its really delayed this year.
Original post by redbeanlvr
hey guys, i havent heard of anything yet, i feel like its really delayed this year.

Oh that’s really odd, best of luck to you anyway. I guess we’ll just have to wait
Reply 8
Oh that’s really odd, best of luck to you anyway. I guess we’ll just have to wait

yeah lets just be patient, thank you and best wishes to you!

Glad to know I'm not the only one lmao
Reply 10
Original post by syncrotaula
Glad to know I'm not the only one lmao

Has anyone got a reply at all? It’s kinda ridiculous if they’re still delaying it
Reply 11
Has anyone got a reply at all? It’s kinda ridiculous if they’re still delaying it

I still haven’t gotten a reply yet. At this point I don’t even know if they’re still doing the program
Reply 12
I haven’t got anything either 😭😭
Maby someone should email them?
Reply 13
Original post by JJ5672
I haven’t got anything either 😭😭
Maby someone should email them?

I did a week ago, no reply at all. I’ll send a further one later today
Reply 14
Just got a shortlist email, anyone else?
Reply 15
yep guys a shortlisted email has been sent out, congrats to everyone who has been shortlisted
As it turns out, I've been sent both a shortlisted email and a failed to be shortlisted email so tbh no idea
Reply 17
Original post by syncrotaula
As it turns out, I've been sent both a shortlisted email and a failed to be shortlisted email so tbh no idea

thats strange, i think maybe itd be best to wait till may 15 which by the time they will send out the emails to accepted applicants.
thats strange, i think maybe itd be best to wait till may 15 which by the time they will send out the emails to accepted applicants.

yeah, that was my plan - either I get it or I don't and shortlisting doesn't really make a difference lmao
Reply 19
Anyone been contacted yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending