The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE French 8658 Reading and Listening Paper 14 May 2019 [Exam Discussion]

Scroll to see replies

You can find them at revisionworld. They have some for each subject
so glad everyone else is in the same boat !!! i am absolutely bricking it :/ and biology as well?!?!? its only gonna be the first day of written exams and i know i'm gonna be sick of them already by the end of it haha xx
Original post by BlueBandana
You can find them at revisionworld. They have some for each subject

I cannot seem to find 2017 though ?
Original post by echand123
I cannot seem to find 2017 though ?

Put the 2017 one into google and it should come up.
Original post by mjhmichael18
Put the 2017 one into google and it should come up.

I cannot find it! does anybody please have a link to the 2017 Aqa French GCSE exam papers. I’m desperate!!!
Thank you so much . Do you know where I can get the 2017 French AQA papers from ?

I don't think they ever released them as it was an outgoing specification. If you are after more papers, there are some practice listening papers at the start of this thread and then you can work through the EDEXCEL and EDUQAS GCSE French Specimen Papers and 2018 Papers which have just been released. Then there are also two sets of 9-1 IGCSE specimen papers on the CIE website which are good for practising 'answer and questions in French' questions. You may find these are more relevant to the new spec and will match the difficulty of it better than old AQA papers.
Right here on TSR
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/past-papers/search?level=a&subject=french&board=aqa :smile:
Thank you so much . Do you know where I can get the 2017 French AQA papers from ?

Thanks but this is A Level , I need the GCSE Exam ! Sorry I should have stated !

If anyone can find the 2017 AQA GCSE French Exam , please let me know ASAP !
Hey wat is the best way to revise for GCSE FRENCH
To get an A
Original post by IsMo987
To get an A

Learn all vocab on specification (these are available as flashcards on tinycards, quizlet, memrise etc.)
Practice questions for reading and listening (some are attached on this thread)
Writing/reading - translations for each topic as attached.
Then do all the past papers mentioned in my previous post on this thread. Make a list of all vocab on these (using transcripts for listening) that prevented you from picking up marks and learn these.
Go through tenses and get some WOW phrases from harder tenses and grammatical structures to use in writing.
Original post by 9999999999
Learn all vocab on specification (these are available as flashcards on tinycards, quizlet, memrise etc.)
Practice questions for reading and listening (some are attached on this thread)
Writing/reading - translations for each topic as attached.
Then do all the past papers mentioned in my previous post on this thread. Make a list of all vocab on these (using transcripts for listening) that prevented you from picking up marks and learn these.
Go through tenses and get some WOW phrases from harder tenses and grammatical structures to use in writing.

Hey thanks could you send them again because they aren’t loading
Brilliant! Thanks
Original post by 9999999999
I don't think they ever released them as it was an outgoing specification. If you are after more papers, there are some practice listening papers at the start of this thread and then you can work through the EDEXCEL and EDUQAS GCSE French Specimen Papers and 2018 Papers which have just been released. Then there are also two sets of 9-1 IGCSE specimen papers on the CIE website which are good for practising 'answer and questions in French' questions. You may find these are more relevant to the new spec and will match the difficulty of it better than old AQA papers.
did anyone hear about the leak? primrose kitten just posted a vid on it
Reply 34
Original post by NetNeutrality

I just watched that video - were you reading my mind? Now we have to sit backup papers, or something of the sort. I hope they aren't harder than the actual 2019 paper they originally wrote.

Original post by Anthos
I just watched that video - were you reading my mind? Now we have to sit backup papers, or something of the sort. I hope they aren't harder than the actual 2019 paper they originally wrote.

Just watched her livestream! Quelle horreur! 😫
Original post by Anthos

sameeee istg
Original post by RazzzBerries
Just watched her livestream! Quelle horreur! 😫

i havent even revised french yet mayb i should start that but i have comp sci and lit 1 as well rip
i havent even revised french yet mayb i should start that but i have comp sci and lit 1 as well rip

Nooo, go in order. Do comp sci since it's on Monday, do French after and Lit after that. For French, just brush over vocab at this point. The knowledge is in you, there's nothing more you can go.

Good luck!!!

P.S My friend was revising Comp Sci at school today (I don't do it) and she looked hella stressed too so don't worry too much, I'm sure the rest of the Comp Sci students feel the same :yep:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Nooo, go in order. Do comp sci since it's on Monday, do French after and Lit after that. For French, just brush over vocab at this point. The knowledge is in you, there's nothing more you can go.

Good luck!!!

P.S My friend was revising Comp Sci at school today (I don't do it) and she looked hella stressed too so don't worry too much, I'm sure the rest of the Comp Sci students feel the same :yep:

tbh im fine with p1 its p2 that i gotta learn more so yea but thats a good idea so ty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending