The Student Room Group

Dua lipa or Rita ora?

Scroll to see replies

dua lipa easily. don't like rita's songs at all.
Dua Lipa. she has a wide range of music types
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
:rofl:

Rita Ora without makeup:

Dua Lipa without makeup:

No contest

yhh pick the worst one of rita... can you justify her singing though? nooo
people find different things attractive so there we can agree to disagree but vocally- also you have your opinion -but i feel like its so clear that rita is so much better. imo dua can't sing
LOOOOOL I guess thats your opinion. i guess without makeup ritas not all that but dua is neither with/without imo. 'better singer'

Lmao, how can one be a better singer if they cant sing.
Original post by anon123a
LOOOOOL I guess thats your opinion. i guess without makeup ritas not all that but dua is neither with/without imo. 'better singer'

Are you f***ing blind :rofl: She's stunning. The pics I've posted so far shows Rita pales in comparison to Dua when it comes to natural beauty.

As if Dua can't sing :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZB-ptAnoQc
The control of her voice in softer songs shows she's a great singer. Compare that to Rita singing softer songs, awful, she can only sing when she's belting out power notes which hide her flaws https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE_PuYAE1Sw

Come back when Rita wins a Grammy like Dua has, eh :wink: In fact, Dua only has one commercial album while Rita has two, yet Dua has won almost twice as many awards. They both make pop music so those accomplishments are directly comparable.
(edited 5 years ago)
I prefer Dua Lipa in every sense. Better music, better singer, hotter, and she seems really cool in general.

dua lipa? hot? model-looking, perhaps. but sexually arousing? come on bro lol. she looks like if one of those jenner sisters was a tran..and at this rate, one of em probably is :rofl:
Original post by BenK64
Rita Ora 🇽🇰 🇽🇰

Edit: just realised Dua Lipa is Kosovar too. Crazy how many Albanian pop singers there are

...its just them two..
Reply 28
Original post by Bang Outta Order
...its just them two..

There’s quite a few hit songs by Albanians
dua lipa? hot? model-looking, perhaps. but sexually arousing? come on bro lol. she looks like if one of those jenner sisters was a tran..and at this rate, one of em probably is :rofl:

Yh m8 not sexy at all :flute:

what the **** even is a rita ora seriously jeez, how is her name even being mentioned like

i only know a couple dua songs cos of when im at the shops.

i've got new rules i got em..i gotta tell em to maself :banana2::toofunny:
@Rainfall answer

dua has a nice voice tbf, though i've never heard her live and nor do i care to investigate it. i dont even know **** that rita does and again nor do i care to investigate it
@Rainfall answer

rita ora sings better das the truth man! dua is prettier and has better songs but rita ora has a better voice like she sings better
Dua can’t sing live and her dancing is among the worst I’ve ever seen. I think she’s totally talentless.
Yh m8 not sexy at all :flute:

that song is her?! i hear it all the time at the shops and restaurants, see i dont watch videos i dont like pop i dont have cable i just have the internet get me so ive never seen her recent videos and that. she looks all right, a little over-surgeried :rofl: alright body, not my type, i like curves upon curves get me. but it reminds me of this video which is much hotter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au8QGTiPhEw :hubba:
Original post by Rainfall
rita ora sings better das the truth man! dua is prettier and has better songs but rita ora has a better voice like she sings better

alright. rainfall has spoken.
Original post by YaliaV
Dua can’t sing live and her dancing is among the worst I’ve ever seen. I think she’s totally talentless.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/WPylSf66vsgms/source.gif
that song is her?! i hear it all the time at the shops and restaurants, see i dont watch videos i dont like pop i dont have cable i just have the internet get me so ive never seen her recent videos and that. she looks all right, a little over-surgeried :rofl: alright body, not my type, i like curves upon curves get me. but it reminds me of this video which is much hotter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au8QGTiPhEw :hubba:

Yep :lol: I don't watch TV much in general and certainly don't watch music channels, I do browse YouTube more often than I should though. Pretty sure she'd had 0 surgery btw :tongue:
Azaelia has got a banging body NGL, despite the fake tiddies... shame about the face :flute: but yeah, I'm not too fussed on whether the girl is slim or curvy, I just like a nice tight body, which Dua most certainly has :top:
(edited 5 years ago)
Yep :lol: I don't watch TV much in general and certainly don't watch music channels, I do browse YouTube more often than I should though. Pretty sure she'd had 0 surgery btw :tongue:
Azaelia has got a banging body NGL, despite the fake tiddies... shame about the face :flute: but yeah, I'm not too fussed on whether the girl is slim or curvy, I just like a nice tight body, which Dua most certainly has :top:

thought it was just me but the face on azaelia isnt there is it lol her tits are fake???! oh waitttttt i think i rem her having small saggy ones?? ah **** mang. lol. dont like fake ones or small ones but yeah a reasonably pretty girl dancing half arsed naked is nothing to debate haha. just never seen dua fully. you really dont rate ora?? now her face and hair...nahhhhh. suppose the body is ok. her attitude is great, sassy.
who is the better singer ?..
imo rita ora by a mileeeeeeee.

They're both good, but I would vote for Rita Ora any day :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest