The Student Room Group

Rejected duas?

Hello. I’m muslim but I have friends who aren’t (I’m in a friend group) I’ve been making Dua for Allah to lead my friends to Islam for quite awhile now. What is it that Iam doing wrong in my duas? I know that most say duas are either delayed or accepted but never rejected but how do I make this “delay” to happen quicker. I really want them to be on the right path.
Also give me a way to make Dua the right way.
Please and Thanks.
Original post by username6526825
Hello. I’m muslim but I have friends who aren’t (I’m in a friend group) I’ve been making Dua for Allah to lead my friends to Islam for quite awhile now. What is it that Iam doing wrong in my duas? I know that most say duas are either delayed or accepted but never rejected but how do I make this “delay” to happen quicker. I really want them to be on the right path.
Please and Thanks.

Perhaps "the right path" for your friends doesn't involve Islam?
This sounds quite manipulative/controlling. It’s not for you to decide what the “right path” is for your friends and what makes sense and works for you isn’t necessarily what’s best for them. As to whether your prayers are accepted, it’s obvious nonsense that all prayers are accepted. Try making dua that you’ll grow wings or live for 1,000 years and just wait and see how those things never come true…
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by username6526825
Please and Thanks.

Asalaam alaikum
Allah works in his wonderful ways maybe they will have an experience which will lead them to Islam but you have to be patient ik you are trying to do good by doing dua for them but leave it to Allah because they need to open their hearts to accept Islam so right now all you can do is dua and dawah
Hope this helps
(edited 5 months ago)
Lmaoooo, OP deleted their account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending