The Student Room Group

Should I choose Amsterdam uni or LSE?

Should I choose Political Economy at Amsterdam uni or International Poltical Economy at LSE?
No idea. Which course appeals to you more?
Original post by pop18dsa
Should I choose Political Economy at Amsterdam uni or International Poltical Economy at LSE?
LSE
Reply 3
Why could you explain?
Original post by JIMBO789
LSE
Reply 4
The programme at LSE is International Economy and the one at the University of Amsterdam is Political Economy. The LSE one has more economy in it.
Original post by alleycat393
No idea. Which course appeals to you more?
The programme at LSE is International Economy and the one at the University of Amsterdam is Political Economy. The LSE one has more economy in it.

Ok so which appeals to you more?
I think it depends on where you want to live for university and where you want to be afterwards. Both very well regarded and you can't really go wrong either way.

You'll have better career prospects and are more likely to earn a higher salary if you choose LSE. It's more internationally recognised and has a powerful reputation.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
LSE
Original post by alleycat393
Ok so which appeals to you more?
Reply 9
LSE
LSE

Great there’s your answer then. Good luck!
Reply 11
I would like to work as an invesiment banker.
Original post by Themysticalegg
I think it depends on where you want to live for university and where you want to be afterwards. Both very well regarded and you can't really go wrong either way.
I would like to work as an invesiment banker.

Yeah LSE then.
jimb
Why could you explain?

LSE is just so well renowned worldwide. I would say that their careers service is one of the best too. Teaching is pretty good. Resources are there. Lot of societies there. Also London is great, especially if you don't live there (although pricey). Let me know if you need anymore reasons

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending