The Student Room Group

Guys help please

I am hoping for some advice from the guys here.

Basically I am a girl living with 4 guys.

Half the guys are inforcing a 'no flushing/showering after midnight' rule, as their rooms are next to the bathrooms The noise wakes them up which isn't great as they have 9-5 jobs.

The other half of the guys keep getting pissed of with me as this means sometimes there is loo role with period blood in the toilet (if I have to pee at night and it's that time of the month)...

Really not sure what to do! They are all being really unreasonable. Any male perspectives would be good here! Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I am hoping for some advice from the guys here.

Basically I am a girl living with 4 guys.

Half the guys are inforcing a 'no flushing/showering after midnight' rule, as their rooms are next to the bathrooms The noise wakes them up which isn't great as they have 9-5 jobs.

The other half of the guys keep getting pissed of with me as this means sometimes there is loo role with period blood in the toilet (if I have to pee at night and it's that time of the month)...

Really not sure what to do! They are all being really unreasonable. Any male perspectives would be good here! Thanks

Is this a university house or just private rented?

Why not have a house meeting and get the half who have the no flushing rule sort out the ones who have an issue with it?

I assume theres only one toilet? I think its inconsiderate for you. I dont think you should have to do anything and if its really messy then you should flush.

One unsatisfactory solution might be to et some coloured toilet bleach and put some of that down after which turns the water blue? That would disguise the blood?

All sounds a bit ridiculous tbh and they are being unreasonable, but i can see how its difficult standing up against them. The danger is too much toilet paper and you have a blockage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending