AQA Geography pre release 2019

Watch this thread
Emi1y1703
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, can anyone send me the pre release booklet please as my school hasn’t given any of us one and we will only have 3 lessons when we get back to go through it. Our school have also told us we aren’t allowed to take them home!
$hyan ALI
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I have one at school and I'm also trying to find it online.
abdolps4
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i think i have one
abdolps4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
just to check if you can remember, is it the electricity one?
Emi1y1703
Rep:
I think it’s on rainforests but as I haven’t seen it im not sure
Emi1y1703
Rep:
Are you allowed to take yours home?
(Original post by $hyan ALI)
I have one at school and I'm also trying to find it online.
$hyan ALI
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
No, I don't think so.
Just take pictures of it at school.
(Original post by Emi1y1703)
Are you allowed to take yours home?
abdolps4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
ive got it at home.
it says resources for paper 3
june 2019
pre-release
its the tropical rainforest one
Last edited by abdolps4; 3 years ago
Emi1y1703
Rep:
Oh we aren’t even allowed to take pictures ☹️
Jomel123
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Here you go ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...sBsjJMrr9Y7n70
Zedddkayyy
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
tysm
Zedddkayyy
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
tysm

Jomel123
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
no prob G
(Original post by Zedddkayyy)
tysm
yseult85
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi are we allowed to take the Pre-release resources booklet in the exam ? Or do we need to learn it ?
KetF
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi, no need to learn it, familiarise yourself with the content, but you will be given a fresh copy in the exam
(Original post by yseult85)
Hi are we allowed to take the Pre-release resources booklet in the exam ? Or do we need to learn it ?
yseult85
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KetF)
Hi, no need to learn it, familiarise yourself with the content, but you will be given a fresh copy in the exam
Okay thanks you
Acceleration1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Jomel123 Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!
Good luck for your exam tomorrow.
callumb0151
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
our school let us take the booklet home...
LibbyJoy
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Do you definitely get a copy of the booklet in the exam I’ve heard different from different people at my school?
Last edited by LibbyJoy; 3 years ago
Koolskateguy89
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
yes you definitely get a fresh copy in the exam - you aren't allowed to take you [hopefully] annotated copy inside
(Original post by LibbyJoy)
Do you definitely get a copy of the booklet in the exam I’ve heard different from different people at my school?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (73)
67.59%
In the post (5)
4.63%
Text (15)
13.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
13.89%

Watched Threads