The Student Room Group

A Level biology from home

Hi

I’m a mature student wanting to study A Level Biology with practical endorsement from home. There are no colleges near me offering any courses that i could do (work full time), so i’m looking at a number of training providers on line. Also considering just teaching myself from text books by reviewing the syllabsus.

Basically i’m trying to work out who to go with and wonder if anyone else has any experience with them?

Uk Open College, Oxford Open Learning and Cloud Learn all similarly priced and look affordable but are they any good?

Nec - seems more expensive than others?

Practical Endorsement - Greenes Oxford, looks quite expensive but for what they offer i think looks really good. I don’t think i need to do the practical endorsement, but i think it’d be useful and look better on any CV (wanting to be a paramedic eventually).

Please let me know if there are any other providers which are worth a look. I’m in the very early stages of looking at choices so open to any recommendations.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back.
Hello,
We can help with the course/exams and practical endorsements.
Our courses are created by a team of experts including teaching professionals and examiners.
I am more than happy to call you to explain how we work, and to talk you through the practical endorsements .
Our number is 08003892839 or [email protected]. If you send your number I am more than happy to chat to you.
Kind Regards
Caroline

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending