The Student Room Group

going to oxford uni a virgin

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Studentikovich
Well obviously the sort of people that end the higher esteemed unis tend to be above the base level of consciousness. Many will come from an Asian background so will not even entertain the idea of embarking on any seedy bother.

Being Asian or wealthy does not determine your "consciousness." That's simply not how it works, assuming those in poverty or of a certain race are more or less likely to be 'good' people is fallacy, and simply a way of oppressing others by making them lesser. Homogenising people doesn't tell you anything valuable about any individual.
because I made a mistake darling
Original post by Jenx301
Why are you quoting me I am not OP
Original post by Notoriety
It might be because after I'm done, approx 30 to 45 seconds in, I throw 90p of coins at them for the bus and tell them to leave.

You cheapskate!
Won't even spend £2 on fish and chips. :tongue:
Or get it into your numb skull that since WW2 most women prefer to drive their own car.
Original post by londonmyst
You cheapskate!
Won't even spend £2 on fish and chips. :tongue:
Or get it into your numb skull that since WW2 most women prefer to drive their own car.

Yeah, I sorta don't encourage people to drive after a night out ... but OK.
Yeah, I sorta don't encourage people to drive after a night out ... but OK.

My mistake, I didn't realize that all the crying women were "crybaby drunks".
I thought they were 100% alcohol free designated drivers, who had taken a wrong turn after a satnav failure and found you. :biggrin:
Original post by londonmyst
My mistake, I didn't realize that all the crying women were "crybaby drunks".
I thought they were 100% alcohol free designated drivers, who had taken a wrong turn after a satnav failure and found you. :biggrin:

Don't get me wrong, they'd all taken a wrong turn in life.
Reply 46
Yeah, they must've taken a wrong turn in life to end up sharing a bed with you
Don't get me wrong, they'd all taken a wrong turn in life.
Original post by idk01
Yeah, they must've taken a wrong turn in life to end up sharing a bed with you

Kitchen counter* but aye, that was the joke.
Reply 48
Really? I prefer the freezer personally. Much more practical.
Kitchen counter* but aye, that was the joke.
Reply 49
Original post by Anonymous
how hard would it be in theory, for me to be able to lose my virginity early on in my first term at oxford.

-im friendly, a girl, but quite average haha

I remember our tour guide in freshers week conspiratorially telling the guys, 'don't worry I've found the girls are just as up for it as us'. Reassuring words but in fact I would say level of success with relationships pre uni is a fair measure of how easy it will be at uni. If you're not in the elite very attractive set that everyone is chasing after then it takes effort. Sure as a girl it is probably easier to call upon an indescriminate shag if this is all you want. However I would recommend a more strategic approach even if it takes more than a term. Oxford should be a fab experience even if you don't immediately get your oats.
Reply 50
If you're sure you want to lose your virginity that quickly to a stranger then go for it. It may end up leading resentment to the whole experience later on though. If your having sex with someone you don't care about and vice versa, there is no guarantee that it'll be good or careful. It's pretty easy to hook up with whoever you want once you're out of the nest, but for your first time, I wouldn't suggest it. Mainly because it would be more comforting if you know the guy will stop if it starts to hurt or feel uncomfortable and will go slow to begin with.
My nearest city is oxford
And almost everyone I know of age 16-18 is already talking about long term partners and how unacceptable it is to sleep around
Soooo Idk
Gd luck thoooo
(edited 5 years ago)
how hard would it be in theory, for me to be able to lose my virginity early on in my first term at oxford.

Wanna meet
take the chance hun if you want to risk pregnancy and drop out of the best uni in the uk
Reply 54
Original post by nunun
Being Asian or wealthy does not determine your "consciousness." That's simply not how it works, assuming those in poverty or of a certain race are more or less likely to be 'good' people is fallacy, and simply a way of oppressing others by making them lesser. Homogenising people doesn't tell you anything valuable about any individual.

studentovich, i suspect is either not serious or he is into racist stereotyping. Either way you can safely ignore him. He has never been to Oxford and has no idea what' consciousness ' means and has vanished after making such absurd remarks. Don't waste time on his comments!

I'll help you practice your first virginity loss if you want ;]
Original post by somelostgirl
take the chance hun if you want to risk pregnancy and drop out of the best uni in the uk

Where you to
Original post by mans not hot
I'll help you practice your first virginity loss if you want ;]

Go away, creep. Go be a creep elsewhere
(edited 5 years ago)
For a pending student of a world-class seat of higher learning, it should come as no surprise that losing one's virginity is precisely as easy as having sex.

On the other hand; if one considers one's virginity relevant to that question, then perhaps a little cautionary introspection might not go amiss beforehand.

would love to hit u up but i have 2 get in2 oxford first

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending