The Student Room Group

What grades do you need for cambridge!!?

Ok so i want to defo go to cambridge when I am older and I'm about to start my gcses. But what grades would i need for a level and gcse to be accepted! As now its all numbers! Please help?
https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses

Don't be lazy. And in terms of GCSEs, as good as possible, 8s and 9s.
It's too early to think about this. If you want, go on the website and look at the page for the subject you're interested in. (it will either be A*AA or A*A*A, with a STEP requirement depending on the subject/college) It's pretty likely that your preferred subject will change from now until early year 13, you may even have second thoughts on whether Cambridge is right for you.
Reply 3
i am planning to do pre revision on the subject matter before the courses start and read up on the text books for the summer holidays. woops i forgot to mention my choices ,they are french,history and geology.
Reply 4
Original post by LaniCook
Ok so i want to defo go to cambridge when I am older and I'm about to start my gcses. But what grades would i need for a level and gcse to be accepted! As now its all numbers! Please help?

i am planning to do pre revision on the subject matter before the courses start and read up on the text books for the summer holidays. woops i forgot to mention my choices ,they are french,history and geology.

Which course are you interested in?
Reply 5
NatSci and then focus on zoology

Original post by Doones
Which course are you interested in?
Reply 6
NatSci and then focus on zoology

Ok, so are you doing double or triple science? (Double is fine)

You will need A*A*A when you get to your A-levels, and for GCSEs just do the best you can.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending