The Student Room Group

Shall I give up?

so me and my bf of 4 years had a fight over silly stuff. Basically the reason for the fight was that me confronting him why he was off with me when his son was sick( he has kids from previous relationship). he got mad saying im selfish and disgusting coz i wanted to start a fight during that time.. long story short we have been arguin straight for fee more days and he has also blocked at some point, told me that im not a priority, etc.. I asked him last time if we ever gna talk and he said hes not sure and he will text if he decided to talk. he also mentioned that he doesnt like it when i ask about the kids when they are ill as he feels like that is bothering him when hes trying to look after them.. i didnt like the ay he spoke to me as all i did in the past was show my care but he felt bothered by me when i check on the kids, he is the type who doesnt want to talk about his issues but as a couple i thought we could share the good and the bad together.. thanks
Original post by Anonymous
so me and my bf of 4 years had a fight over silly stuff. Basically the reason for the fight was that me confronting him why he was off with me when his son was sick( he has kids from previous relationship). he got mad saying im selfish and disgusting coz i wanted to start a fight during that time.. long story short we have been arguin straight for fee more days and he has also blocked at some point, told me that im not a priority, etc.. I asked him last time if we ever gna talk and he said hes not sure and he will text if he decided to talk. he also mentioned that he doesnt like it when i ask about the kids when they are ill as he feels like that is bothering him when hes trying to look after them.. i didnt like the ay he spoke to me as all i did in the past was show my care but he felt bothered by me when i check on the kids, he is the type who doesnt want to talk about his issues but as a couple i thought we could share the good and the bad together.. thanks

Your post didn't make a lot of sense, but it sounds like there's a lot of miscommunication going on. You need to sit down with him and express your feelings, and then he should do the same, and you can work out a solution.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending