The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan MPAS 2019

Hi all, i've received my offer for UCLAN's MPAS for 2019 and wondered whether anyone else on here has an offer?

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
i applied and havent got my offer yet what do i do because the ucas d4ealine is in 2 days after that they will automatically reject me ;/
I’d contact the admissions team and ask. I hadn’t received an offer either until I called last week to chase it up and they couldn’t have been more helpful 🙂
Original post by NW_MatureStudent
I’d contact the admissions team and ask. I hadn’t received an offer either until I called last week to chase it up and they couldn’t have been more helpful 🙂

I did email them but im thinking if ive left it too late ,like youve rang them last week and got the offer yday so if i ring them today then my offer/rejection will come next week which is too late probably....
i really need it aswell its my first choice
Reply 6
I applied and still haven't received an offer or rejection yet! did you contact uclan admissions???

Original post by applicant123460
i really need it aswell its my first choice
Reply 7
I rang yday and they said alll the final replied should be coming today 😀
Reply 8
omg i'm nervous now, good luck :smile:

Original post by Gekshe
I rang yday and they said alll the final replied should be coming today 😀
Reply 9
anyone know how many places there are this year, I know last years cohort was 20 but this year it seems like loads of people have been given offers???
No idea how many places there are this year. I've not heard of anyone else who has an offer yet!
Has anyone else been given offers ??? That means if they're replying today ur most probaly on the rejection list 😭 I still haven't received anything 😐
Do u know of anyone else whose got an offer ?
Original post by maiix
anyone know how many places there are this year, I know last years cohort was 20 but this year it seems like loads of people have been given offers???
Reply 13
yeah I know of about 4 people, no news is good news right lmao i'm ****ed
Original post by Ghciojokdk
Do u know of anyone else whose got an offer ?
Reply 14
but I also know people who have been rejected a few weeks ago
Has anyone else been given offers ??? That means if they're replying today ur most probaly on the rejection list 😭 I still haven't received anything 😐
I think it's just the order then or they're unsure about us 😩 Let's pray we get it . When did u have ur interview btw
Original post by maiix
but I also know people who have been rejected a few weeks ago
I didn't think a lot of people applied for this initially because that's how they sold it
Reply 17
yeah hopefully, but we've got clearing if not. and march 18th wbu?

I think it's just the order then or they're unsure about us 😩 Let's pray we get it . When did u have ur interview btw
Reply 18
I didn't think a lot of people applied for this initially because that's how they sold it

what do you mean????? I applied last year and got an offer, messed up my alevels so they offered me a foundation year which im doing now and i'd say from my foundation class at least 20 applied to mpas this year
I think mines was either the 18th or 19tj aswell . And there was like 7 other girls there .
Original post by maiix
yeah hopefully, but we've got clearing if not. and march 18th wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending