The Student Room Group

stop hating on each other

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
wait was this at me? cause i repped u

Nah wasn’t aimed at you.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Anon? Nah nah nah... you're doing TSR wrong. Everybody knows if you're anon, your opinion doesn't matter.

yeah i’m just saying they were being unnecessarily rude
Original post by Professional G
Still never found that anon. Don’t know who stuck something up his ***. Happy that I don’t have to deal with him anymore

i agree
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
No,the anon ones are the most funny,keep me entertained!Or they post useful stuff sometimes that's quite personal especially in the mental health forum.

Huge difference between remaining anonymous due to discussing sensitive issues, and hiding behind anon because you're too much of a pussy to say what you want to say and accept the consequences that come with it.
Reply 23
So it's not worse than the usual bad?Haven't spoken to you for some time!What have you been up to?!

Not really...

And nothing much, to be honest. The usual. You?
having an opinion is fine but insulting others for what they like is when it gets wrong. i am being myself. i read the pro g thread and saw this anon hating on him for simply being happy. and that pissed me off.

what. what thead was this..ur still being weird. u know how to laugh things off..
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Huge difference between remaining anonymous due to discussing sensitive issues, and hiding behind anon because you're too much of a pussy to say what you want to say and accept the consequences that come with it.

Still because they're anon they can say some hilarious stuff.The point is don't diss anon :naughty:
No,the anon ones are the most funny,keep me entertained!

nah. because why be funny anonymously :lol: then u dont even get credit for the joke :hmmm: and the ones who are anon but ask for friends...how we gonna be ur friend mate when ur hidden :colonhash: regardless...its not annoying enough to make a thread about em lol also being anon dont stop u from getting reported...
Original post by Bang Outta Order
what. what thead was this..ur still being weird. u know how to laugh things off..

the thread that says i’m dating someone from tsr. yeah but that anon wasn’t even trying to be funny
Original post by Ciel.
Not really...

And nothing much, to be honest. The usual. You?

I was doing badly then I was okay for a bit and now I feel like Im going downhill again.The okay days are always few and far in between.The usual:tsr,watching movies-that type of stuff?Have been bunking off school-can't seem to be able to leave the house with ease anymore,and it's all pointless anyway turning up,there's study leave in 1 week anyway.
Still because they're anon they can say some hilarious stuff.The point is don't diss anon :naughty:

Didn’t you see what the anon did my favourite. That wasn’t even funny, it was ****ing creepy. Knowing my name and even saying they had ‘evidence’.
the thread that says i’m dating someone from tsr. yeah but that anon wasn’t even trying to be funny

link me what did i miss :hmmm:
Didn’t you see what the anon did my favourite. That wasn’t even funny, it was ****ing creepy. Knowing my name and even saying they had ‘evidence’.

so whts ur name cos? lol if they know ur name u should be lookin at ppl u know personally. no need to be creeped out, just do process of elimination.

the thread is cleared up
the thread is cleared up

borin.

well..if its cleared up then move on ini. be happy and eat them nuggets.

All women are shallow
Then saying that women are only good for sex, going on to say they use women
Then saying I send nudes (lol, no evidence)
Then mentioning they do have evidence.
Then somehow knowing my name (only told about 4 people on here)
Then accusing me of being a creepy guy

I unfollowed that thread,too many notifications and no one wanted to play word games anymore :frown: I was only there for the word games.So don't know what the anon said or did?Mate I have been trying to figure out HTML most of the day-still stuck on that :cry:
i always miss the good ****. besides the drama im involved in :colonhash: :rofl:
so whts ur name cos? lol if they know ur name u should be lookin at ppl u know personally. no need to be creeped out, just do process of elimination.

Only one guy here knows my name and it’s really unlikely he would do something like that. Doesn’t know me that well (we go to the same uni tho)
I unfollowed that thread,too many notifications and no one wanted to play word games anymore :frown: I was only there for the word games.So don't know what the anon said or did?Mate I have been trying to figure out HTML most of the day-still stuck on that :cry:

Look at my reply above yours. Basically a list of what they did.
The creepiest confrontation I’ve ever had.
borin.

well..if its cleared up then move on ini. be happy and eat them nuggets.

omd i am happy lmao. i’m a very happy person which is why i made this thread cos i hate seeing negative shizz! fam i made a joke about my dad dying just last night

Quick Reply

Latest