The Student Room Group

stop hating on each other

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Professional G
Only one guy here knows my name and it’s really unlikely he would do something like that. Doesn’t know me that well (we go to the same uni tho)

then one of the original ppl u told obvs told someone else :lol: thats why im now bein select who i pm on here and never add peeps on my apps
Reply 41
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
I was doing badly then I was okay for a bit and now I feel like Im going downhill again.The okay days are always few and far in between.The usual:tsr,watching movies-that type of stuff?Have been bunking off school-can't seem to be able to leave the house with ease anymore,and it's all pointless anyway turning up,there's study leave in 1 week anyway.

Eh, yeah. Can't blame you, I used to skip school all the time, too.
Reply 42
Original post by Professional G
All women are shallow
Then saying that women are only good for sex, going on to say they use women
Then saying I send nudes (lol, no evidence)
Then mentioning they do have evidence.
Then somehow knowing my name (only told about 4 people on here)
Then accusing me of being a creepy guy

That is creepy in itself! They can't have the gall to say it to you when they are carrying on like that. This site is full of weirdo behaviour.
Original post by Ciel.

How did you do in A-levels,if it worked out for you there might be hope for me,give me hope :colondollar: Any good movies you seen lately?How's the vegetarian diet going?
anyway listen to monopoly by ariana grande loves
Original post by Bang Outta Order
then one of the original ppl u told obvs told someone else :lol: thats why im now bein select who i pm on here and never add peeps on my apps

Well that’s good to know. I’m staying private until I am able to trust anyone else.
Original post by Ciel.

to play games
Original post by gjd800
That is creepy in itself! They can't have the gall to say it to you when they are carrying on like that. This site is full of weirdo behaviour.

I’m not even surprised. That guy was all kinds of trouble. One of those weirdos.
Reply 48
How did you do in A-levels,if it worked out for you there might be hope for me,give me hope :colondollar: Any good movies you seen lately?How's the vegetarian diet going?

Good... But with my uni exams, I had to resort to 'study drugs'. Lol. But don't use me as an example, I am sure you don't need them.
Not really tbh. And I'm still not vegan. : /
Reply 49
Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
to play games

To sleep, usually.
Original post by Ciel.
Good... But with my uni exams, I had to resort to 'study drugs'. Lol. But don't use me as an example, I am sure you don't need them.
Not really tbh. And I'm still not vegan. : /

Im going nowhere near drugs,it's not the sort of stuff I do :colondollar: It's okay you can make tiny steps towards being vegan, if you wish to be vegan.:smile:What are you doing tomorrow?
Original post by CHANEL&DIAMONDS
anyway listen to monopoly by ariana grande loves

no
Reply 52
Im going nowhere near drugs,it's not the sort of stuff I do :colondollar: It's okay you can make tiny steps towards being vegan, if you wish to be vegan.:smile:What are you doing tomorrow?

Good.

And I'm not sure yet...
no

lol
Original post by Ciel.

no surprise there..lol
time to change my avatar :bored:
Reply 56
no surprise there..lol

Still had perfect grades.
ok 1,2,3 everyone get to bed!
Still because they're anon they can say some hilarious stuff.The point is don't diss anon :naughty:

You go anon all the time don't u m8 and you're tryna big up your own posts :flute:
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
You go anon all the time don't u m8 and you're tryna big up your own posts :flute:

I never go anon myself.If you thought that then you don't know me very well or my post history.

Quick Reply

Latest