The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level; Psychology

For A03 I know it has to be varied as in a 16 marker it counts for 10 marks. I also know it has to be varied with positive and negative points however for some studies I can't find positives? Would I lose marks for only using negative points as my A03?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by rozdaviesss
For A03 I know it has to be varied as in a 16 marker it counts for 10 marks. I also know it has to be varied with positive and negative points however for some studies I can't find positives? Would I lose marks for only using negative points as my A03?

I've been watching tutor2u videos as last minute revision and the guy who does them says it doesn't matter if you only use positive or negative points, as long as they are well-developed. Easy ones to use are always ecological validity and population validity for negatives,so if you can develop them well it shouldn't matter too much :smile:

Good luck for the exam!

Quick Reply

Latest