The Student Room Group

Year 11's please read

Scroll to see replies

Thanks- and it's not like I am saying anything wrong or anything like that- I am just wishing luck to Year 11's for their exams
Original post by Stardom33
Wait- I don't see what the problem is with her title?
Yes the ''content'' of her thread was that the message was for year 11. As it was a message she isn't gonna post it in the title. :rolleyes:
Original post by HoldThisL
that's called clickbaiting and it's aggressively annoying. the title exists to explain the content of the thread briefly, not to lure in unsuspecting users
dont worry lol, after HT i have 6 exams after then 7 exams, surely yours cant be worse.
Original post by RazzzBerries
Thank you xx

You guys are making me feel bad. I have three. o.O
7 on the first week back after HT though lmao :lol:

@tigerdingo, hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:
Wait- I don't see what the problem is with her title?

[generic demographic] please read my thread

[proceeds to talk about something that could easily fit in a title]
Original post by HateSchx
Yes the ''content'' of her thread was that the message was for year 11. As it was a message she isn't gonna post it in the title. :rolleyes:

"good luck in exams year 11s" would have sufficed
Then who would of clicked it? If the whole message is in the title
Original post by tigerdingo
Thank you for this. 💙 I have a cold, and I have 9 exams this week! 😭

I have 8 this week, and I can literally feel myself getting ill too - I currently have the telltale sore throat that I always get before a cold, dw I get you, we can do this! :redface:
No problem, just ignore him. It's his own fault for coming on here- I don't know what he was expecting when he saw Year 11, it's not like we're having a party atm. 🎉
People troll, and people hate and don't pay any attention. I think it's very kind of you to wish Year 11's luck, because we need some support.

When your end of Year 9 exams come, I wish the best to you. And remember- negative opinions do not matter! 😄
Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
Thanks- and it's not like I am saying anything wrong or anything like that- I am just wishing luck to Year 11's for their exams
If you have such an issue -ignore this thread- I am not asking you to find faults in the so called "aggressively annoying" title
let the people who want to read it- read it
Original post by salimyasin10
dont worry lol, after HT i have 6 exams after then 7 exams, surely yours cant be worse.

7 then 4 :lol:
Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
Goodluck everyone in your exams which occur this week, I hope you all do your best.Soon the struggle will end and you will have excellent results in one hand and the path laid out for you in the other.Goodluck and I hope you all do extremely well and get your desired grades. Almost there- then results day will come and you will be free and happy.

thank you sweetie motivation like this really is beneficial xx
Thankyou
Original post by HateSchx
Then who would of clicked it? If the whole message is in the title
Hey- what's with all the hate? What were you expecting in a thread for Year 11s, a fiesta or something? Leave us alone if you don't like it.
Go find other places to be nasty and spoil other people's threads. 😡
Ooo beauty just followed me
Original post by RazzzBerries
Thank you xx

You guys are making me feel bad. I have three. o.O
7 on the first week back after HT though lmao :lol:

@tigerdingo, hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Thank you - I had 6 last week, but luckily I only have a total of 5 after half term! My exams started on 2nd May and are finishing on 18th June.
Thanks a lot
No problem, just ignore him. It's his own fault for coming on here- I don't know what he was expecting when he saw Year 11, it's not like we're having a party atm. 🎉
People troll, and people hate and don't pay any attention. I think it's very kind of you to wish Year 11's luck, because we need some support.

When your end of Year 9 exams come, I wish the best to you. And remember- negative opinions do not matter! 😄
Original post by tigerdingo
Thank you - I had 6 last week, but luckily I only have a total of 5 after half term! My exams started on 2nd May and are finishing on 18th June.

That's a blessing!

Just think about waking up on June 19th :tongue:
Original post by inara_30
thank you sweetie motivation like this really is beneficial xx

Excellent to hear
Original post by angela_12
I have 8 this week, and I can literally feel myself getting ill too - I currently have the telltale sore throat that I always get before a cold, dw I get you, we can do this! :redface:

Thanks - I hope you get well soon as well! I knew I had a cold when I went sleepwalking last Wednesday night. 😂
Original post by salimyasin10
damn i only have 4 this week

same and im still suffering

Quick Reply

Latest