The Student Room Group

MATHS EDEXCEL HIGHER PAPER 1 (TUES 21 May 2019)

Does anyone have a topic list for all possible topics that may appear in tomorrows Non Calculator paper? or I would greatly appreciate if you can list a few topics that are most likely to come up tomorrow! Thanks :smile:
Original post by mahirahmed_
Does anyone have a topic list for all possible topics that may appear in tomorrows Non Calculator paper? or I would greatly appreciate if you can list a few topics that are most likely to come up tomorrow! Thanks :smile:

Nobody knows literally any topic could pop up
Reply 2
some topics cant be used as they require a calculator. I'm asking for topics that does not involve using calculator so I can revise those topics. im not necessarily asking for what exact questions/topics will come up but a general tip on what topics we need to cover for the exam. Thanks for the contribution Anyways!
Original post by Subhaan1231
Nobody knows literally any topic could pop up
how do i contact edexcel ive just come across leaked papers
Reply 4
Original post by bdjdjkdkd
how do i contact edexcel ive just come across leaked papers

If you just saw a front cover then it's a scam. This happens every year and people try to sell fake leaked papers to students.
i saw the whole foundation paper but i do higher
Original post by Notnek
If you just saw a front cover then it's a scam. This happens every year and people try to sell fake leaked papers to students.
a lot of people are posting it on snapchat
Reply 7

It's common for people to create fake papers using old questions.

If you still think it's genuine then please report it here:

https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/contact-us/students/reporting-suspected-malpractice.html
Reply 8
Original post by Notnek

I think this is something on Snapchat, and if what some of the others say on here is true, then this is a little more serious than the 'front cover' leak that even I saw.
ive seen the whole foundation test and it looks real and im contacting edexcel right now
Reply 10
anything other than calculas can come up. a good way to work out what topics may come up is to flick through the c1 paper from the old syllabus. they could ask anything from the new book as long as everything can be worked on paper.
Can I see it ASAP
I have to see this please contact me back
Original post by hollyrerty
ive seen the whole foundation test and it looks real and im contacting edexcel right now
I've seen one but its fake as I noticed that it said the marks were out of 100 but its meant to be out of 80...
Share please

Reply 15
ums is out of 100
I've seen one but its fake as I noticed that it said the marks were out of 100 but its meant to be out of 80...
Was the actual paper leaked???
exactly same but no one is saying anything about it and everyone might have to resit maths

Quick Reply

Latest