The Student Room Group

Any last minute GCSE Further Maths tips?

AQA Further Maths GCSE paper 2- any last minute tips/exam predictions would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou.
(edited 4 years ago)
i'm doing it too tomorrow (AQA) and i'm just doing past papers - that's all you can do really for maths. ngl haven't done much though, i'm acting like i've already finished and have been doing too much relaxing lol :u: my teacher has predicted "vectors, completing the square and graphs, quadratic equation, simultaneous equations - linear and quadratic, trig identities - proof, differentiation and finding tangents, normals and circle equations with graphs" but i feel like that's pretty much everything :frown: hope that's of some kind of help to you - good luck!!
Original post by mol2
AQA Further Maths GCSE paper 2- any last minute tips/exam predictions would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou.
Reply 2
Thankyou so much- I've done a few past paper questions but I'm just so unmotivated! Also acting as if I don't have an exam tomorrow oops- good luck to you too :smile:
Original post by Reena Bansi
i'm doing it too tomorrow (AQA) and i'm just doing past papers - that's all you can do really for maths. ngl haven't done much though, i'm acting like i've already finished and have been doing too much relaxing lol :u: my teacher has predicted "vectors, completing the square and graphs, quadratic equation, simultaneous equations - linear and quadratic, trig identities - proof, differentiation and finding tangents, normals and circle equations with graphs" but i feel like that's pretty much everything :frown: hope that's of some kind of help to you - good luck!!
Original post by mol2
Thankyou so much- I've done a few past paper questions but I'm just so unmotivated! Also acting as if I don't have an exam tomorrow oops- good luck to you too :smile:

I’m pretty unmotivated too. Without trying to sound arrogant, all the questions are pretty easy. I can’t be bothered to do back to back questions that have no depth to them. I tried core 1 a level questions and they were a bit better though, had more depth.

I went through some of these https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/c1-by-topic/
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Thanks for the link- I wish I could say the same about the questions being easy haha
Original post by Maximus 190
I’m pretty unmotivated too. Without trying to sound arrogant, all the questions are pretty easy. I can’t be bothered to do back to back questions that have no depth to them. I tried core 1 a level questions and they were a bit better though, had more depth.

I went through some of these https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/c1-by-topic/

Quick Reply

Latest