Any last minute GCSE Further Maths tips?

Watch
mol2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
AQA Further Maths GCSE paper 2- any last minute tips/exam predictions would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou.
Last edited by mol2; 2 years ago
Reena Bansi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i'm doing it too tomorrow (AQA) and i'm just doing past papers - that's all you can do really for maths. ngl haven't done much though, i'm acting like i've already finished and have been doing too much relaxing lol my teacher has predicted "vectors, completing the square and graphs, quadratic equation, simultaneous equations - linear and quadratic, trig identities - proof, differentiation and finding tangents, normals and circle equations with graphs" but i feel like that's pretty much everything hope that's of some kind of help to you - good luck!!
(Original post by mol2)
AQA Further Maths GCSE paper 2- any last minute tips/exam predictions would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou.
mol2
Rep:
?
Thankyou so much- I've done a few past paper questions but I'm just so unmotivated! Also acting as if I don't have an exam tomorrow oops- good luck to you too
(Original post by Reena Bansi)
i'm doing it too tomorrow (AQA) and i'm just doing past papers - that's all you can do really for maths. ngl haven't done much though, i'm acting like i've already finished and have been doing too much relaxing lol my teacher has predicted "vectors, completing the square and graphs, quadratic equation, simultaneous equations - linear and quadratic, trig identities - proof, differentiation and finding tangents, normals and circle equations with graphs" but i feel like that's pretty much everything hope that's of some kind of help to you - good luck!!
Maximus 190
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mol2)
Thankyou so much- I've done a few past paper questions but I'm just so unmotivated! Also acting as if I don't have an exam tomorrow oops- good luck to you too
I’m pretty unmotivated too. Without trying to sound arrogant, all the questions are pretty easy. I can’t be bothered to do back to back questions that have no depth to them. I tried core 1 a level questions and they were a bit better though, had more depth.

I went through some of these https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/c1-by-topic/
Last edited by Maximus 190; 2 years ago
mol2
Rep:
?
Thanks for the link- I wish I could say the same about the questions being easy haha
(Original post by Maximus 190)
I’m pretty unmotivated too. Without trying to sound arrogant, all the questions are pretty easy. I can’t be bothered to do back to back questions that have no depth to them. I tried core 1 a level questions and they were a bit better though, had more depth.

I went through some of these https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com...s/c1-by-topic/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (26)
5.69%
Uncertainty around my education (52)
11.38%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (55)
12.04%
Lack of purpose or motivation (60)
13.13%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (24)
5.25%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (20)
4.38%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (46)
10.07%
Financial worries (28)
6.13%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (19)
4.16%
Exposure to negative news/social media (30)
6.56%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (14)
3.06%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (45)
9.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (38)
8.32%

Watched Threads