The Student Room Group

help!

im taking biology, maths and chemistry alevel and ive been told next week i have a baseline test for all subjects. (a baseline test is to see how much we know from gcses and it helps the school give us a prediction on grades) how should i revise it as its only gcse content and idk why i just feel overwhelmed prbs because they told us last minute but also because i dont have a lot of gcse resources left.
Original post by jennaa21
im taking biology, maths and chemistry alevel and ive been told next week i have a baseline test for all subjects. (a baseline test is to see how much we know from gcses and it helps the school give us a prediction on grades) how should i revise it as its only gcse content and idk why i just feel overwhelmed prbs because they told us last minute but also because i dont have a lot of gcse resources left.

honestly i wouldnt worry about it too much as its only for your teachers to get to know what you are like with the subject and what they might need to focus on teaching. so i wouldnt worry about it, maybe try and recap some knowledge by watching youtube videos
Reply 2
Original post by jennaa21

hii i have a baseline exam next week. I wanted to ask how went? i am worried about it as they haven’t provided any information
Original post by zizi_2
hii i have a baseline exam next week. I wanted to ask how went? i am worried about it as they haven’t provided any information

as the person above said, don't worry too much, this baseline test is just for the teachers to see where everyone is at.
which subjects do you take so i can give specific tips?

Quick Reply

Latest