The Student Room Group

How much revision did you do for your A-Levels?

When did you start? How long did it take to cover the content? How long did you dedicate to past papers? And which subjects did you do?
(edited 4 years ago)
My school included revision as part of the homeworks (and were specific about what to do) from the start. So I pretty much was revising from the start, but for me revision always enters a new phase (where I am actually understanding stuff 1-2 months before exams). I am hoping that will change in my 2nd year of uni

I would recommend taking revision seriously in year 13, and I mean revising the AS content early. Do as many past papers as possible as soon as you feel able to. Don't be afraid to try and make your own questions. Revise revise revise. Especially in year 13. I didn't do as well as I wanted in year because I entered a phase where I felt depressed and I felt like a rebel. So if you feel depressed remember to open up because that time of your life can be stressful and I regret not talking to someone, and if you feel rebellious just don't neglect your revision.

Also you should still have a lot of free time
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
I’m revising now

Quick Reply

Latest