The Student Room Group

Is anyone else going through exam burnout?

After my first four exams, for bio and chem, i started to lose motivation for the next 2. I was revising, but I just didn't care.

Anyone else experience this?
yeah me too :/ thing is I wasn't even stressed about the fact I wasn't putting enough work in either... like right now I know I have chem Wednesday yet I've just had a 5 hour nap 😭😂
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Bangz
After my first four exams, for bio and chem, i started to lose motivation for the next 2. I was revising, but I just didn't care.

Stressful for virtually every candidate, but thats why you manage yourself and prepare well, so you can last the distance.
Understandable where you get bored or have had enough, but you should never lose caring or focus as that will cost you marks.
You arent the first student to do exams.
You are also unlikely to be the one in the most stressful situation either.
Reply 3
Same that is my last exam
Original post by lollypenguin
yeah me too :/ thing is I wasn't even stressed about the fact I wasn't putting enough work in either... like right now I know I have chem Wednesday yet I've just had a 5 hour nap 😭😂
Reply 4
Instead of a nap I went and played a 3 hour basketball game.

I've been playing PS4 for over 4 hours daily and still have 2 further maths exams tomorrow and thursday lol. Not the greatest use of my time but my brain feels like its about to explode with all the information going in daily
Original post by Bangz
Instead of a nap I went and played a 3 hour basketball game.

ahhh its hard man
do you think you've done as well as you wanted to
if you’ve been preparing well then you will only be adding a few marks through cramming, better to be refreshed and chilled
Reply 8
Well, my jump shot was a bit rusty - made some good drives to the rim. Banked a 3. So overall a good performance.
ahhh its hard man
Reply 9
honestly same i have chem left and i feel like ive forgotten all my content so i need to cram again but im chilling so bad
Original post by Bangz

Reply 10
Nah, seriously idk. It was a mixed bunch really. Bio is done - I should be fine I think. Chem we will see on Friday so far so good.
ahhh its hard man
Reply 11
I still am experiencing it, I have my final exam tomorrow (Additional Maths) and I just cannot be arsed revising or doing anything for that matter.
Original post by Bangz
Well, my jump shot was a bit rusty - made some good drives to the rim. Banked a 3. So overall a good performance.

Original post by Bangz
Nah, seriously idk. It was a mixed bunch really. Bio is done - I should be fine I think. Chem we will see on Friday so far so good.

Ahh well I wish you the best :smile: I hope you get what you need for uni
I lost motivation halfway through the year.

Quick Reply

Latest