The Student Room Group

Year 11 Advicd

I’m going into year 11 in september. It’s nearly the end of year 1 and I’ve done okay in my mocks (mainly 6’s and above) but does anyone have any advice for year 11?
Reply 1
Original post by evieatk2901
I’m going into year 11 in september. It’s nearly the end of year 1 and I’ve done okay in my mocks (mainly 6’s and above) but does anyone have any advice for year 11?

Take what whatever advice your teachers give you to heart and if you struggle with anything, abuse your teacher because they are there to help you. But also dont stress yourself out or give yourself a burnout, this is so bad for your mental health. Try and do the very best on your GCSEs as I think they are extremely important cause when you are looking for employment they will look at your grades, especially maths and english. Those two subjects you should try and achieve your very best in them as you dont want to re-sit in college/A-levels. Take care of yourself physically and mentally as you wont be able to if your health is not stable or well. During the real exams take rest periods (even a full day), have fun and go out, eat full meals. I dont think I could have gotten through my exams without this. (P.S your grades being 6's and above is amazinggg!! try and keep this going and you will be fine trust me:smile:) I hope this helps, have a nice day xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending