The Student Room Group

Ugliest building ever built?

Watching Granada reports and people were saying Preston Bus station is quite ugly
everything from the 60s and 70s :s-smilie:
Boyd Orr building at uni of glasgow is pretty gross.

I'd advise googling it, the worst angles have absurd image links that don't really work.
Reply 3
Goodison
Ugliest depends. Do you mean **** architecture, like some postmodern stuff built in the 60s, or viserally repugnant like Auschwitz II–Birkenau.
Reply 5
Original post by Notoriety
Ugliest depends. Do you mean **** architecture, like some postmodern stuff built in the 60s, or viserally repugnant like Auschwitz II–Birkenau.

Rather play me home games at Auschwitz than Goodison
Original post by gjd800
Rather play me home games at Auschwitz than Goodison

****ing hell

Goodison at least has toffee.
Wind farms
Reply 8
Goodison at least has toffee.

:laugh:
Kilvey, Swansea University.
Original post by Themysticalegg
Kilvey, Swansea University.

Hell on earth.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Boyd Orr building at uni of glasgow is pretty gross.

I'd advise googling it, the worst angles have absurd image links that don't really work.

I had most of my lectures in there. It really is an ugly building, stands out against the rest of the University. And the lecture halls are so uncomfortable.

Hell on earth.

Those shelves are g r o s s dude.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I had most of my lectures in there. It really is an ugly building, stands out against the rest of the University. And the lecture halls are so uncomfortable.

Yeah everything inside of the building has nothing going for it either, really. Absolute shambles.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Those shelves are g r o s s dude.

Don't worry, dad. I didn't go to uni at Swansea.
Anfield.
54.jpg
Building 54, University of Southampton
Luckily now there are plenty more options for accommodation. If University halls aren't for you there are plenty of alternatives. Purpose built, modern and affordable buildings in the heart of the city. :smile:

Hell on earth.

Quick Reply

Latest