The Student Room Group

Southampton A101 (BM4) 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
A number of us had to be rescheduled to the 26th due to transport issues. Therefore I don't know if this will delay decisions being received or not. Just to let everyone know
Reply 181
I called admissions today. They said offers/rejections will start to be sent out this week.
Original post by Doc77
I called admissions today. They said offers/rejections will start to be sent out this week.

Oh wow I was not expecting that, I thought they always said March?
Reply 183
Original post by alicebeth1996
Oh wow I was not expecting that, I thought they always said March?

They will probably start next week in reality lol. From my experience with Warwick, the time frames given aren’t always stuck to.
Reply 184
Original post by Doc77
They will probably start next week in reality lol. From my experience with Warwick, the time frames given aren’t always stuck to.

Won’t be tomorrow, as of the rescheduled interviews :smile:
Just got an offer through on track! In disbelief as I felt like I completely messed up my interview
I just got an offer on track!!
Got an offer at 15:41, good luck everyone
Reply 188
Got an offer :smile:!
I got an offer!!! 😁🥳
Got an offer on track
I got an offer too!!! Can’t actually believe it!!
I got an offer! Can’t believe it either, wow🎉
Got an offer!
Also got an offer! Came through from track at 3:30🥳
Also received an offer a few hours ago :biggrin: Really impressed at how quick the turn around has been since interview!
Original post by Marni_
Also received an offer a few hours ago :biggrin: Really impressed at how quick the turn around has been since interview!

Completely agree! Both Southampton and Birmingham (my two top choices) were very quick in their turn around times! (Congrats btw!)
Offer received yesterday 15.30! Can't believe it!
What is everyone planning to do for accomodation in the first year?
Is there an offer holder page on TSR?
(edited 4 years ago)
Congrats everyone!

Pretty devastated that it's gonna be another rejection for me - this hurts :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending