The Student Room Group

Best unis for film production???

I'm so stuck on what to do. I'm in year 12 and I need to look around for universities over the summer.

I've looked online and I liked York and Northumbria but I feel like I'm not looking at all universities. So which unis are really good for film production?
CILECT members have internationally recognised industry accreditation.

At undergrad level Thats:
AUB (Bournemouth Film School)
Falmouth
LCC in UAL
Leeds Beckett (Northern Film School)
UCA Farnham
Hertfordshire
Westminster
Edinburgh and Napier
And South Wales.

If you want a longer list then screenskills is the UK accreditation body (the universities above will usually have both).
Hi @B-raa ,

As @PQ suggested, you might want to look at Hertfordshire. We are ranked 16th nationally by The Guardian for our Film and TV course. We also award an exclusive bursary and professional mentoring scheme to one of our final year student. Our industry sponsors include companies such as BBC, ITV, Avid, Warner Bros, BFI and Elstree Studios. And overall, we hold TEF Gold, so you can be assured about the quality of teaching at Herts. Please have look at the course here to explore more. In terms of social life, accommodation and support, this link might help you to make your decision.

If there's anything else you would like me to explore more, let me know and I will try my best to help you.

Best wishes,
Chirasree
Original post by B-raa
I'm so stuck on what to do. I'm in year 12 and I need to look around for universities over the summer.

I've looked online and I liked York and Northumbria but I feel like I'm not looking at all universities. So which unis are really good for film production?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending