thiva_thilagar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I did hand-over the CAS reqeuest form on 17th and its been 12days almost two weeks and i havent heard any update from the uni . how long should i wait ? and i have been emailing the uni about this but not much luck .
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi thiva_thilagar, we're sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
I've just called our International Team regarding this. They've let me know that they currently have a high number of forms being processed at the moment and it is taking longer than usual. I passed over the details you provided on your post in our forum and they're looking to get back to you as soon as possible.
Apologies again for any delay!
(Original post by thiva_thilagar)
I did hand-over the CAS reqeuest form on 17th and its been 12days almost two weeks and i havent heard any update from the uni . how long should i wait ? and i have been emailing the uni about this but not much luck .
manuelmendivil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do want to know how is my process going, I sent the CAS request 2 months ago and I have not receive any answers...
Can any Official Representative help me ? Please, my Application Reference is OAI9323
University of Chester
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by manuelmendivil)
I do want to know how is my process going, I sent the CAS request 2 months ago and I have not receive any answers...
Can any Official Representative help me ? Please, my Application Reference is OAI9323
Hi manuelmendivil We have spoken to the International team and they have sent you an email updating the current progress of your application. You CAS documents are still being processed and they hope to have more information for you shortly. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with
University of Chester
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Siham larbi)
How many time After you received it. Me i have more than 13 working days and still waiting.
Hello, our International Team are currently processing them as soon as they can. But they currently have a high volume of applications to get through. If you want to enquire about the progress of your application please contact our International Team ([email protected])
Anees Ur Rehman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Same thing is happening to me. I have submitted each document I have sent emails to the University of chester but I could'nt get any response from them, My CAS is still in process. Its been a month that I have applied for CAS, even I attended the credibility interview too.Don't know why is this happening to me? It got almost more than a month for me unfortunately.Really worried about my process.
University of Chester
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anees Ur Rehman)
Same thing is happening to me. I have submitted each document I have sent emails to the University of chester but I could'nt get any response from them, My CAS is still in process. Its been a month that I have applied for CAS, even I attended the credibility interview too.Don't know why is this happening to me? It got almost more than a month for me unfortunately.Really worried about my process.
Hello Anees Ur Rehman

We apologise for causing you worry, our International Centre are working as hard as they can to process everyone's applications. They have received a particularly high volume of applications this year, which has caused a delay in responding to each application. Please be assured that they are trying to process them as quickly as possible.

Best wishes

Alex
Anees Ur Rehman
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Chester)
Hello Anees Ur Rehman

We apologise for causing you worry, our International Centre are working as hard as they can to process everyone's applications. They have received a particularly high volume of applications this year, which has caused a delay in responding to each application. Please be assured that they are trying to process them as quickly as possible.

Best wishes

Alex
I'm receiving the same response Everytime. Unless until I don't get my CAS how can I be so sure to manage further things for my travel and accommodation.?
Can you please help me to know the exact time?
Or
to make this process quick!?
Please?
Anees Ur Rehman
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hello Anees Ur Rehman

Best wishes

Alex
Please Alex,
Give me a response ?
University of Chester
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anees Ur Rehman)
Please Alex,
Give me a response ?
Sorry for taking a while to respond we were liaising with our International Team. They've said that your CAS should be ready in the next few days. If you have any questions for them, feel free to get in touch with them directly via social media.
Facebook: UoCInternational
Instagram: UoCInternational
Twitter: UoCInter

Hope that helps!
Sarah
Anees Ur Rehman
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Sorry for taking a while to respond we were liaising with our International Team. They've said that your CAS should be ready in the next few days. If you have any questions for them, feel free to get in touch with them directly via social media.
Facebook: UoCInternational
Instagram: UoCInternational
Twitter: UoCInter

Hope that helps!
Sarah
That's alright. I have passed my credibility interview and my all documents are ready and verfied all I need is just my CAS letter to apply for visa. And visa processing time is almost of 15 to 20 days here. Thats why I am worried about my initial classes.
Thanks for your response.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (247)
57.31%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (57)
13.23%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.9%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (37)
8.58%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.41%

Watched Threads