thiva_thilagar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I did hand-over the CAS reqeuest form on 17th and its been 12days almost two weeks and i havent heard any update from the uni . how long should i wait ? and i have been emailing the uni about this but not much luck .
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi thiva_thilagar, we're sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
I've just called our International Team regarding this. They've let me know that they currently have a high number of forms being processed at the moment and it is taking longer than usual. I passed over the details you provided on your post in our forum and they're looking to get back to you as soon as possible.
Apologies again for any delay!
(Original post by thiva_thilagar)
I did hand-over the CAS reqeuest form on 17th and its been 12days almost two weeks and i havent heard any update from the uni . how long should i wait ? and i have been emailing the uni about this but not much luck .
manuelmendivil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I do want to know how is my process going, I sent the CAS request 2 months ago and I have not receive any answers...
Can any Official Representative help me ? Please, my Application Reference is OAI9323
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by manuelmendivil)
I do want to know how is my process going, I sent the CAS request 2 months ago and I have not receive any answers...
Can any Official Representative help me ? Please, my Application Reference is OAI9323
Hi manuelmendivil We have spoken to the International team and they have sent you an email updating the current progress of your application. You CAS documents are still being processed and they hope to have more information for you shortly. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (354)
46.03%
No (82)
10.66%
I'm not old enough (333)
43.3%

Watched Threads