The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

CAS Letter

I want to know when will Aberdeen University issue out CAS Letter for students who will start lectures in January?
Reply 1
Original post by Ibrahim kamara
I want to know when will Aberdeen University issue out CAS Letter for students who will start lectures in January?

Hi Ibrahim,

Universities will not normally issue a CAS this far in advance. It tends to be 3-4 months before you start your course. So you should expect this in September/October
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by Connorpj14
Hi Ibrahim,

Universities will not normally issue a CAS this far in advance. It tends to be 3-4 months before you start your course. So you should expect this in September/October

Thank you for the update
Original post by Connorpj14
Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for the update
You will get your CAS letter after an unconditional offer. It is the last step before applying for a visa.
Original post by Ibrahim kamara

Hi, this is the University of Aberdeen rep account. Thank you very much for your patience on a response to this.

The admissions team will soon be issuing CAS for January 2024 offer holders now. There are steps students need to make sure they have completed before it can be issued. Please look here to find out what you need to do before receiving it: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/study/international/certificate-of-acceptance-of-studies-cas-2020.php
CAS are issued to unconditional offer holders who have accepted their offer and require a Visa. While you are waiting, please keep an eye on your emails in case we request any additional information from you.
Unfortunately, we cannot confirm a timeline for you as we are dealing with an extremely high volume of CAS letters at the moment. As long as you have accepted your offer and have provided the requested information you will be issued your CAS, and we thank you for your patience in the meantime.

I really hope this is helpful but let us know if you have any more questions!

- Matthew, Enquiry Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending