The Student Room Group

Criminology degree with no exams?

Does anyone know of any universities offering a Criminology degree, where the assessment is 100% coursework (no exams)?
You could try Birmingham city university
1. Criminology is not law. Wrong forum.
2. Google.
3. You should get over your fear of exams.
1. I know that criminology is not law!
2. I have been googling
3. I dont have a fear of exams!
Original post by Notoriety
1. Criminology is not law. Wrong forum.
2. Google.
3. You should get over your fear of exams.
Did you find a course with no exams? I’m just about to start my 3rd year on a Criminology course and out of the 3 modules taught each semester, 2 of them have always been exams.

Do you feel that you perform better writing essays etc rather than sitting an exam? I’m just wondering as I have lots of useful tips if you’re interested.
Original post by hevarization
Does anyone know of any universities offering a Criminology degree, where the assessment is 100% coursework (no exams)?

Hey! Sorry we've only just seen this, our Criminology course has a range of alternative assessment methods (blogs, vlogs, portfolio work etc) that means a smaller number of exams.

Let us know if you want a chat about any thing

Lyn
Original post by Swansea University Colleges
Hey! Sorry we've only just seen this, our Criminology course has a range of alternative assessment methods (blogs, vlogs, portfolio work etc) that means a smaller number of exams.

Let us know if you want a chat about any thing

Lyn

Hi Lyn, thanks for your reply and offer of help. It s all sorted now :-)
Original post by sunnymummy
Did you find a course with no exams? I’m just about to start my 3rd year on a Criminology course and out of the 3 modules taught each semester, 2 of them have always been exams.

Do you feel that you perform better writing essays etc rather than sitting an exam? I’m just wondering as I have lots of useful tips if you’re interested.

Hi Sunnymummy, Thanks for your response and for offering support, your kindness is appreciated. I did find a couple of courses; one with 100% course work and one with just one exam in the first year. I am actually fine with exams and was asking for some students, because some perform better with exams and others do better with coursework, presentations, etc. It's all sorted now. Thanks and good luck with your final year :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending