The Student Room Group

Eduqas / WJEC biology a level resits?

Hi, I’m pretty sure I’ve ****ed bio, I barely revised or did any past papers (I know this was really stupid of me, I was v stressed at the time as I wanted to get an A in the subject i want to do @ uni). Honestly, it will be a miracle if I have passed, so I just want to prepare for results day and the scenario in which I have to resit bio! (I still really want to get into uni to do English so I’m aware this will require me having like, actually 3 good a levels)

Anyway, was just wondering if anyone else was planning on resitting for summer 2020? Or has anyone resit Eduqas/ WJEC biology previously?

If u are, or have previously was just wondering how u get a list of exam centres/colleges to take the exams? My college won’t allow resits with them, and I can’t seem to find them anywhere on the website. Also, do you need to resit the practical endorsement? If so, do you do this by going to college lessons or do you do all the experiments in like one big session?

Apologies for the amount of questions! Just trying to limit damage on results day. If anyone could help, that would be great, thank you so much
1. Have a look on the eduqas website or just google private exam centre and the nearest towns/cities.
2. Practical endorsements are transferable and thats a good job because they can be 3-5 times the cost of sitting exams.

That was 2 questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending