The Student Room Group

KPMG 2020 Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aaa10
Did the person receive the offer via phone call or email?

By phone call. I also just got a phone call and unfortunately they put me on their waiting list. Passed all the interview stages above their benchmark but they have already filled the spaces. So now I just have to wait for someone to drop out.

Looks like more job applications amidst a recession is in order! Yummy.
Original post by ErwinJ
By phone call. I also just got a phone call and unfortunately they put me on their waiting list. Passed all the interview stages above their benchmark but they have already filled the spaces. So now I just have to wait for someone to drop out.

Looks like more job applications amidst a recession is in order! Yummy.

Oh, sorry to hear that! I'm still waiting to hear about mine. Which office did you apply for?
Original post by GradSchAppl
Oh, sorry to hear that! I'm still waiting to hear about mine. Which office did you apply for?

London office - tech audit.
Has anybody applied for Audit in Manchester? I had my case study interview on Wednesday and received an email today saying they are still conducting interviews and that I would hear by the end of next week(!).

Not really sure what to make of that to be honest, I found that interview harder than I expected so not holding out much hope.
Original post by mabel2007
Has anybody applied for Audit in Manchester? I had my case study interview on Wednesday and received an email today saying they are still conducting interviews and that I would hear by the end of next week(!).

Not really sure what to make of that to be honest, I found that interview harder than I expected so not holding out much hope.

Im literally doing my video interview tonight for it. Apparently you cant really prep for it though
Reply 585
Original post by Garethlewis2122
It's a fully integrated assessment based on a fictional small business that KPMG are trying to help. It includes a lot of multiple choice questions based on the information you are given, as well as some Numerical reasoning questions. My main advice would be to practice Situational Judgement questions as well as numerical reasoning tests. I have been using Assessmentday.com to prepare for all of the graduate schemes that I have been applying to - would highly recommend!
Good Luck!

Hi I have complete the Transforming Small Businesses online assessment. and received an email state that expects to hear back in 5 days does this mean any good news?
Reply 586
Completed my final interview last Monday. Still waiting for my outcome. Anyone in the same boat?
Original post by aaa10
Completed my final interview last Monday. Still waiting for my outcome. Anyone in the same boat?

completed mine last Thursday, what did you apply for btw?
Reply 588
Original post by HASHIMHUSSAIN
completed mine last Thursday, what did you apply for btw?

Deal advisory (Data Analytics and Technology) - London
Original post by aaa10

Same, had the final case study last Monday and still waiting for the outcome. They emailed me last Tuesday saying I should hear back within the next week
Original post by narrowroads
Got the same email on Tuesday and I have not heard anything back yet

Have you heard anything back yet? I'm still waiting to hear about mine
Original post by aaa10

I had mine last Wednesday, still waiting too
Original post by siva97
Hi I have complete the Transforming Small Businesses online assessment. and received an email state that expects to hear back in 5 days does this mean any good news?

I wouldn't read anything into it, that's the standard response after completing it. If I remember rightly I didn't hear back until the fifth day.

Good luck!
Has anyone who completed their final interview last week heard anything today yet?
Original post by manfredman
Has anyone who completed their final interview last week heard anything today yet?

Nothing yet. This has been the longest week of my life!
Has anyone tried calling them? I keep trying but I get no answer
Reply 596
Is it safe to say if one of my weaknesses in the strengths report was 'critical thinker' then i've probably failed the test?
Has anyone tried calling them? I keep trying but I get no answer

Did you have any luck in the end?
Original post by mabel2007
Did you have any luck in the end?

Hi, yes. They called me today. Apparently I passed all the assessments but the roles are now filled. They put me on the waiting list (talent pool) and will let me know if anyone drops out
Hi, yes. They called me today. Apparently I passed all the assessments but the roles are now filled. They put me on the waiting list (talent pool) and will let me know if anyone drops out

Sorry to hear that, hope something comes through for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending