The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Recognised universities

Hi just wanted to know whether Canterbury christ church university or university of salford is recognised.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nilukshi
Hi just wanted to know whether Canterbury christ church university or university of salford is recognised.

salford is better Id say...
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Depends how you define recognised.
Reply 3
Will i have employment opportunities in the world? How do employers treat the qualification?
Reply 4
Also what about Liverpool John moores University
Will i have employment opportunities in the world? How do employers treat the qualification?

Depends on what you're studying?
Reply 6
Business management
Reply 7
Salford
Business management

Neither of them are by any means the best for what you're studying...

According to the Guardian, Canterbury Christchurch and Salford do not even hit the top 100 for the subject rankings, if we're going based on ranks.

However, Salford is better I guess.
Reply 9
How to check the rankings based on subject?
Reply 11
Thanks alot. Also what is better out of BBA and BSC?
Thanks alot. Also what is better out of BBA and BSC?

I study BSc (Hons) International Business. I'm happy that I took a BSc to be honest. I think BSc's are more focused on the technical side of the degree whereas BA's are much broader.

Ive never heard of Canterbury christ church before but im sure both are 'recognised' i.e. have official royal charter university status awarded by the DoEducation.

If you want it to be recognised by top employers, I cant imagine these employers care for any of the Universities you've mentioned. If you want to apply to average 'grad' schemes after graduation i'm sure these unis will be fine.
Reply 14
Original post by SubZero~
I study BSc (Hons) International Business. I'm happy that I took a BSc to be honest. I think BSc's are more focused on the technical side of the degree whereas BA's are much broader.

Thats the issue. I'm outside of uk. So in my country only bsc available is from these 2 universities. All others are BBA
Thats the issue. I'm outside of uk. So in my country only bsc available is from these 2 universities. All others are BBA

Majority of universities offer BSc's?
Reply 16
Business management
Reply 17
Original post by SubZero~
Majority of universities offer BSc's?

Yes they do. But to stay in my country and get a degree is tough. Cuz everything is bba
Yes they do. But to stay in my country and get a degree is tough. Cuz everything is bba

Ohhhhhh! Sorry I thought you were coming over here to study. Okay I understand now. What other universities have you looked at regardless of whether they are BA or BSc?
Reply 19
Heriott watt
University of Northampton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending