The Student Room Group

Henley Business School-MSc Finance

Hello everyone,
I am an international student looking for advice on the university of reading business school.
I have recently finished my undergraduate degree in economics, and looking to study at the UK as a postgraduate. I have been accepted from Birkbeck, which i believe accepts anybody, and Henley Business School. I really like the course structure, the education goals of the university and other complimentary aspects such as trading floors. I accumulated close to 2 years of work experience while i was doing my undergrad, mainly in banking and trading. Do you think the Henley Business school name is prestigious enough so the employers seek degree holders from there? Any further advice is appreciated.
Original post by Atakanky1
Hello everyone,
I am an international student looking for advice on the university of reading business school.
I have recently finished my undergraduate degree in economics, and looking to study at the UK as a postgraduate. I have been accepted from Birkbeck, which i believe accepts anybody, and Henley Business School. I really like the course structure, the education goals of the university and other complimentary aspects such as trading floors. I accumulated close to 2 years of work experience while i was doing my undergrad, mainly in banking and trading. Do you think the Henley Business school name is prestigious enough so the employers seek degree holders from there? Any further advice is appreciated.

Hi @Atakanky1,

Great to hear you're considering Reading for your postgraduate study!

In essence, yes, our University is prestigious in this area. Henley Business School is an internationally recognised organisation with a diverse and wide-ranging alumni network, an award-winning careers team, and will learn from globally recognised academics who are leading in their field, so many agree it is a wonderful place to further their academic pursuits. If you'd like, you can speak to current Master's students of Henley Business School to find out more about their courses and student life via this link.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and best of luck with making a decision!
Kath :smile:
3rd Year History Undergraduate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending