The Student Room Group

idk man

so im a female and i like being a female.I have no intentions of ever changing my gender either.But my problem is my body. I guess u cud say im aromantic - i despise physical contact and never want to be in any romantic relationship with anyone. Im also kind of disgusted when i see men on d streets-ik it sounds mean-and no i've never had any traumatic sexual experiences or anything.Whenever im outside in public i automatically feel disgusting like i want to be invisible or smg- i feel like my body is too sexual and that men r looking at my ass or chest -even tho thats not tru. i hate having feminine body parts like chest etc and want to be as flat as possible just so i can be as unattractive as possible to males around me.I dont know what to do anymore.i wear as baggy clothes possible too. is there a reason y im like this and how can i be more unattractive(in d sexual way) to ppl as possible
ugh please, lets do a body swap
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
ugh please, lets do a body swap

but i dont wanna be a man(T ^ T)
Original post by nan_molla
but i dont wanna be a man(T ^ T)

lol im a girl but if guys are admiring ur body i would prefer that to not having big tiddies and stuff
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
lol im a girl but if guys are admiring ur body i would prefer that to not having big tiddies and stuff

oh lol sry -hmm well i have a fairly small chest already and i wear multiple layers to hide my body
probably lose some weight (healthily) however if you have a naturally curvy body, then it's not really possible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending