The Student Room Group

LJMU accommodation ??

I’ve just been accepted into LJMU after being rejected from my firm choice, however being so late and it being my second option i have not got accommodation sorted for september and there are limited spaces left. The main accommodation seems to be the Marybone area but i’ve heard some poor reviews about the cleanliness and noise of these rooms. I’d also love to stay in the Glassworks, however i haven’t seen much info on them and i was just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with either of these areas???
Reply 1
Original post by bekahclarke
I’ve just been accepted into LJMU after being rejected from my firm choice, however being so late and it being my second option i have not got accommodation sorted for september and there are limited spaces left. The main accommodation seems to be the Marybone area but i’ve heard some poor reviews about the cleanliness and noise of these rooms. I’d also love to stay in the Glassworks, however i haven’t seen much info on them and i was just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with either of these areas???

Google private owned and uni owned accommodation to see what they're like and see if you can find any phone numbers, call them and see if you can book to see a viewing of the accommodations. You'll still have time to find a place to stay, I went to an open day on saturday and I was able to see some accommodations and book a place. You're good :smile: Just don't wait too long
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending