The Student Room Group

French Speaking Exam - A question I wonder about ..

I'm currently at the very very beginning of year 10 and there is already loads of talk about GSCE's as usual, but out of all the exams I'm more worried about my French speaking exam. This is because I'm not sure how to prepare for the exam and the only reason for that is because I don't know what questions will be asked. Do you get told what questions you will be asked prior to the exam? Because it could be about anything really couldn't it and if they didn't tell you what it will be based on then how would you be able to prepare? Someone please help I've been wondering this question since year 7 lmao
I don't know if they've changed how it's done but when I did GCSE.... about 10 years ago now x'D... we did topics in class and the speaking exam I had some answers just rehearsed. I recall there were only role plays that would be new but we revised past ones in class.
Reply 2
Yeah that's basically what you do now (I've just gone into year 11). You have to memorise quite a bit depending on your written answers to the questions. So start now/ very soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending