The Student Room Group

Can I go into nursing at uni with these A level courses ?

Hi I am currently studying Law BTEC , Health and Social CTEC and Criminology Level 3 A level. But I want to change Law BTEC to religious studies A level as law isn’t for me BUTTT I’m so desperate to get into nursing, it’s only just made me realise 😟 I don’t want to do level 2 applied science as that is equivalent to 2 GCSE’s. But the A level courses I am doing right now do you think when I go to university they will let me go into nursing? If not nursing, then Some sort of social care or something related.
Original post by Maiya-016
Hi I am currently studying Law BTEC , Health and Social CTEC and Criminology Level 3 A level. But I want to change Law BTEC to religious studies A level as law isn’t for me BUTTT I’m so desperate to get into nursing, it’s only just made me realise 😟 I don’t want to do level 2 applied science as that is equivalent to 2 GCSE’s. But the A level courses I am doing right now do you think when I go to university they will let me go into nursing? If not nursing, then Some sort of social care or something related.

Health and social BTEC may be enough to get you into nursing, but you would need to go on the website of the universities you think you might be interested in to check their specific entry requirements. There will also likely be requirements for English and/or Maths at GCSE which you would need to meet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending