The Student Room Group

Accommodation in Liverpool

Hi,
i am looking for (student) accommodation in Liverpool for this academic year as a postgraduate student. Could you provide me with some legit websites as i find a hard time booking a room through whatsapp (how most of them contact me).
Hi I have a room that I've been desperate to find a replacement for it costs £99 a week and it's a 46 week contract I will pay the first 2 weeks and its student accommodation and its ensuite!!! Message or reply or quote me for more info or my Facebook is Omaima Azoui
Original post by AThanDr
Hi,
i am looking for (student) accommodation in Liverpool for this academic year as a postgraduate student. Could you provide me with some legit websites as i find a hard time booking a room through whatsapp (how most of them contact me).

Hi again I thought I'd tell you a bit more! The room is in private accommodation, you would be sharing a very large kitchen and living area with other students but you would have the ensuite room I no longer need. All Bill's are included!! The bed is 3/4 so its bigger than a single! You also get your own LCD TV on the wall! And you get a desk,chair, pin board, mirror, heater, wardrobe, shelves! You can move in straight away!! Deposit has been sorted and I'd be paying for the first 2 weeks so overall youd only pay £4306 which is so cheap considering accommodation with universities in liverpool costs over £6000!!! Please message me! I need to find a replacement for this room ASAP as I'm going Bristol now and cannot afford to pay for 2 accommodations 😭😭 I have the booking form ready and can send it right now and youd fill it and send it to the email I provide which is the private accommodation and I'll call them tomorrow to get them to make sure they read it tomorrow and send you a contract and you can move in straight away!!!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Hi there an thanks for the quick response. You definitely got my attention, could you provide me with some more information such as the name of the accommodation etc?
Original post by AThanDr
Hi there an thanks for the quick response. You definitely got my attention, could you provide me with some more information such as the name of the accommodation etc?

Hey yes of course do you have Facebook because I can't send photos on here for some reason and I'd love to show you the room as its gorgeous!! The accommodation is a private one but it's called city point!
Original post by AThanDr

It is Room 104 and it includes a standard 3/4 double bed with an en-suite including a shower, washbasin and toilet. All bills are included within the rent and the deposit has already been paid for by myself. The contract is for 46 weeks.
This room also includes; wardrobe, LCD TV, work station with shelves and pin board, free broadband and WIFI.

The shared kitchen includes an eating area, electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. The lounge area includes three comfy sofas and a LCD TV.

Within Citypoint’s accommodation, you will be provided with lift access, free car parking facility, residents gym, cycle store, electrical central heating and laundry facility. Located on Great Homer Street, this accommodation houses a Sainsbury’s superstore, McDonald’s, KFC, Rowlands Pharmacy, Dominos Pizza, Argos, Subway, B&M Bargains, Home Bargains and many more.

Citypoint accommodation is just a 15 minute walk from Liverpool’s City Centre with a similar walking distance to University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moore’s University and Liverpool Hope University Creative Campus. Bus routes are also located on Great Homer Street for any further distance travelling.
Reply 6
Original post by AThanDr
Hi,

Hi,

I've got a contract with liberty gardens that I need someone to take. It's a premium en-suite at a cost of £115.50 per week for 43 weeks. This is cheaper than the current price of £125.50 per week for 43 weeks because I booked it early. Please let me know if your interested or have any questions?

Link below for the website:
https://www.libertyliving.co.uk/student-accommodation/liverpool/liberty-gardens/

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending