The Student Room Group

Mixed signals

So l been seeing this girl, we talk l told how l feel about her and all, she told me to wait, because she says she thinks l'm a f##kboy since l talk to many girls. I agreed, l chilled now the momentum going up, we chill, she tells me everything, shows me things in her phone and family. She even let me listen to some sweet songs, the message is auite sweet. Enough of the goodtimes, here is the problem. I asked to chill with her away from school, like my room or something she agreed, when they day came l went to pick her up at her place and she din pitch up. She lied and told me she can't see me . I canceled plans and left. Din say a thing for 3 days and she texted me like all is good, and l replied chilled helped with what she needed. Now she posting some dude from class, l donno if making me feel jealous or what? I wanna GTO but l feel like l be over reacting and making her feel special.
I don wanna be used, so l deleted her number for now, am l over reacting or l should chill
(edited 4 years ago)
U r doing the right thing u can have as many female mates as you want dose not make you a f***boy, and for over reacting i don't think you are if she hasn't given you a reason for her cancelling then ignoring you for three days after then you are doing the right thing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending