The Student Room Group

uni application question

are you required to sit any additional exams or partake in an interview to study Chemistry at warwick, bristol or lancaster?
Original post by onequestion805
are you required to sit any additional exams or partake in an interview to study Chemistry at warwick, bristol or lancaster?

Have you checked their entrance requirements on the web site plus asked their admissions? I would think not, but if you use google or the phone you can check quite easily.
Original post by onequestion805

Hello!
There are no additional exams to take for any course at Lancaster. There's currently no interviews for Chemistry but recently some subjects have started in invite students to interview to determine whether they get an unconditional offer or a conditional offer so that may occur this year - but this means you'll still have an offer.
Hope this makes sense and let me know if you have anymore questions!
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Original post by 999tigger
Have you checked their entrance requirements on the web site plus asked their admissions? I would think not, but if you use google or the phone you can check quite easily.

oh yeah, I guess i should have done that first haha
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hello!
There are no additional exams to take for any course at Lancaster. There's currently no interviews for Chemistry but recently some subjects have started in invite students to interview to determine whether they get an unconditional offer or a conditional offer so that may occur this year - but this means you'll still have an offer.
Hope this makes sense and let me know if you have anymore questions!
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine

I see, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending