The Student Room Group

Just about to breakdown and cry...

Hey Everyone,

ok basically, ill just get right to the point. Ive been going out with my boyfriend for nearly 5months, but ive known him for much longer. I love him to bits...but...at school, theres this other guy, and ive always thought hes the best looking guy in the whole school, but i thought it was just a little crush. I started to catch him staring at me, and then randomly one day, he started talking to me, and we're now known as the 'cute couple' in the school, because we talk so much..even though we're not going out. It was my boyfriends birthday today, and i gave him his gifts but my heart really wasn't in it. We usually have so much fun, but today...i don't know what happened, i don't think he felt it, but i felt as though there was something missing...but i love him so much and hes so lovely...i don't know whats happening. Please help me out..Im going a bit mad here..Im not to sure about whats happened... :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Wait for a while, to make sure it wasn't just today.
Reply 2
Anna
Hey Everyone,

ok basically, ill just get right to the point. Ive been going out with my boyfriend for nearly 5months, but ive known him for much longer. I love him to bits...but...at school, theres this other guy, and ive always thought hes the best looking guy in the whole school, but i thought it was just a little crush. I started to catch him staring at me, and then randomly one day, he started talking to me, and we're now known as the 'cute couple' in the school, because we talk so much..even though we're not going out. It was my boyfriends birthday today, and i gave him his gifts but my heart really wasn't in it. We usually have so much fun, but today...i don't know what happened, i don't think he felt it, but i felt as though there was something missing...but i love him so much and hes so lovely...i don't know whats happening. Please help me out..Im going a bit mad here..Im not to sure about whats happened... :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

you have a dilemma. That seems twisted. Just remain friends with the 1 in school and stay with your bf.
Reply 3
Golden Maverick
Wait for a while, to make sure it wasn't just today.

ive been feeling it for a couple of days now. :frown:
firstly. do you think its just cos they guy is giving you more attention than your boyf?
did you always think he was good looking or did you fancy him?
and when you talk, is it like friends or flirting

and personally, i will like to kno what u got your boyf 4 birthday, cos i dono wat to get mine.
Reply 5
eric bischoff
you have a dilemma. That seems twisted. Just remain friends with the 1 in school and stay with your bf.

you reckon? :confused:
Reply 6
Anna
you reckon? :confused:

no i was lying :rolleyes: of course i reckon that :wink:
Reply 7
magiccarpet
firstly. do you think its just cos they guy is giving you more attention than your boyf?
did you always think he was good looking or did you fancy him?
and when you talk, is it like friends or flirting

and personally, i will like to kno what u got your boyf 4 birthday, cos i dono wat to get mine.

My boyfriend gives me enough attention, hes lovely. I always thought this guy was good looking, hes like gorgeous...ermm,when we're talking, he'll talk about relationships in the past..flirting could be brought into it aswell. The other day, he spent 1hr 45mins talking to me when he could have gone home because he had free periods :frown:

oo, i got him an id bracelet, it cost me 250pounds, it had his name on the front and mine on the back.
Reply 8
find out what you want first, (unfortunality i have no idea how you are going to do that) then talk to the boy at school and ask him what he feels about you, if he sees you as something more than a friend.
Reply 9
_EMMA_
find out what you want first, (unfortunality i have no idea how you are going to do that) then talk to the boy at school and ask him what he feels about you, if he sees you as something more than a friend.

he told his friends that hes always been interested in me...we both do professional modelling and he's going to be joining my agency..!
Go with your heart.

But make sure you are not making a big mistake.

Be open with your boyfriend and don't hurt him.

And don't mess him about. If it's over it's over.

Oh and don't flaunt your relationship with the new guy.

And don't end up regretting it.

Hmmm, that's about it I think. :smile:
Reply 11
go out with neither of them. Come clubbing every night with me
Reply 12
englishstudent
Go with your heart.

But make sure you are not making a big mistake.

Be open with your boyfriend and don't hurt him.

And don't mess him about. If it's over it's over.

Oh and don't flaunt your relationship with the new guy.

And don't end up regretting it.

Hmmm, that's about it I think. :smile:

aw yeah i get what you mean. Thanks for that, actualy helped :smile:
Reply 13
eric bischoff
go out with neither of them. Come clubbing every night with me

eric..i am WAY older than you
Anna
aw yeah i get what you mean. Thanks for that, actualy helped :smile:

Good! Well I hope it all goes ok whatever you end up doing.
Reply 15
Anna
eric..i am WAY older than you

i never said we have to be a couple :confused: just have fun and you get to meet strangers while your drunk :cool:
Reply 16
one more thing, just make sure that it is more than attraction between you and this guy before you end (if you decide that) it with your boyfriend
£250 braclet OMG!

i think stay with boyf. clearly u must care alot bout him 2 get him this engraved hand thing after jus 5 mths. the other guy, tell him u have boyf and if he's put off, he only want to sleep with u.
Reply 18
well I wanna ask you,do you think that your love to your bf and the time you two spent togather can be erased just because you saw someone who is a bit more handsome and well you somehow like*I noticed you concentrated on his looks more*,well ofcourse you'd like more than one boy but just ask your self who really you wanna have a true relationship with if it was the other guy then i assure you you've never been in love with your bf.
Plus you've paid alot of money,if you wanna break up with him you should've done it beofre his birthday better money conserving :biggrin:
Reply 19
habosh
well I wanna ask you,do you think that your love to your bf and the time you two spent togather can be erased just because you saw someone who is a bit more handsome and well you somehow like*I noticed you concentrated on his looks more*,well ofcourse you'd like more than one boy but just ask your self who really you wanna have a true relationship with if it was the other guy then i assure you you've never been in love with your bf.
Plus you've paid alot of money,if you wanna break up with him you should've done it beofre his birthday better money conserving :biggrin:

hm...i don't know. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending