The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Apprenticeship 2020 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alishamiah
so there’s two more stages after the group activities at the assessment centre, which are an insight day then video interviews and what do those both entail, if you know anymore details

From what I know last year they had 2 insight days with about 70 candidates in each session in January , both based in canary London office (that's if you applied to London obviously) and most of JPM employees from different departments attend that evening who will be going around speaking to us for 20-30 mins after they've finished with couple speeches… they'll be making notes based on the conversations with us, not sure what they'll be looking to grade but I guess we just gotta be ourselves and more importantly confident to try and speak to as many employees as we can. basically networking.. after this, they choose successful candidates who then gotta do video interview, that I don't have much info about…. finally February onwards they start making final offers…
Can you tell me after you're assessment day what is involved and what they ask of you to do? Please thank you
Original post by gemmaperrin
Ty <3 Also how long did it take for you, or anyone else, to get a response and how long was you guys' CV's? I applied on the 30th Oct but haven't heard anything yet. @Zenixia

still not heard anything?
Original post by alishamiah
still not heard anything?

Yeah I have, had my telephone interview and have booked my assessment centre.
Has anyone got the Assessment centre on Thursday, 16 January, 2020 at 09:00 until 12:00? at the Canary Wharf Offices? or before? just wondered if anyone wanted to meet up and attend together? i think this would work well for talking between one another at the centre and build confidence between one another once we get more familiar. For a more urgent response message me at 07516864069
Hello everyone, does anyone have an idea what sort of tasks we’ll be given in groups?
Original post by Martins7
Hello everyone, does anyone have an idea what sort of tasks we’ll be given in groups?

I think its gonna be tasks where they give us a problem and some solutions to the problem, and then in a group we have to rate those solutions from most to least effective and present it back to the assessor.
Original post by gemmaperrin
I think its gonna be tasks where they give us a problem and some solutions to the problem, and then in a group we have to rate those solutions from most to least effective and present it back to the assessor.

Many thanks
anyone have their assessment day before the 14th ?? I have no idea how to prepare for it
anyone applying for Technology in Bournemouth?
Reply 50
Booked AC for 15 January 1pm
Original post by mathslover01
anyone have their assessment day before the 14th ?? I have no idea how to prepare for it

The 14th Jan was the earliest possible day. I have mine on the 14th @ 9am
Original post by Alaskansnowfrog
The 14th Jan was the earliest possible day. I have mine on the 14th @ 9am

mines in the afternoon at 1
Reply 53
Original post by mathslover01
mines in the afternoon at 1

What position did you apply for? (Graduate/Apprenticeship/Summer Internship?)
Original post by Gunjo
What position did you apply for? (Graduate/Apprenticeship/Summer Internship?)

apprenticeship
Does anybody know what happens at the assessment centre for financial services?
Does anyone have any information on the assessment centre and what it's going to be like and how to prepare?
Original post by SJC13044
Does anyone have any information on the assessment centre and what it's going to be like and how to prepare?

Looking for info as well don’t really know what to expect.
Anyone applied to finance apprenticeship in Bournemouth and heard anything back?
Anyone attending on january 15th at 9am, I was wondering if we could go together, we can talk over WhatsApp my number: 07774495354.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending