The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick law applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArchieHunt
Hi everyone, just making a chat for people applying for law at Warwick this year. Start with Name, where else you’ve applied, Subjects, why Warwick, perhaps grades if you’d like.

I’m Archie and I’m also applying to UCL, LSE, Oxford and Bristol. I study English lit, History, Economics and an EPQ.

Oh my gosh, you're such a powerful man.

Would love some English Lit revision tips to really maximise use of this thread, hunny.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by cheerIeader
Oh my gosh, you're such a powerful man.

Would love some English Lit revision tips to really maximise use of this thread, hunny.

Idk I just make mindmaps, do lots of history for context and then I write down past questions and mindmaps everything I could say. I also do practice essays.
Idk I just make mindmaps, do lots of history for context and then I write down past questions and mindmaps everything I could say. I also do practice essays.

That was so helpful hunny, genuinely. Do you try and use the same historical context for all essays? Also how many paragraphs/points do you make in an essay? Do you have any tips for revising for unseen poetry/unseen extracts? Thank u. xx
Original post by Emily oliver
I am Emily, currently studying History, English literature and Sociology. Have been offered a conditional place for law and sociology 4 year degree at Warwick for 2020, but in the process of trying to change it to 3 year LLB at Warwick. Fingers crossed as I really like Warwick but not sure they will change my offer at this stage. My predictions are AAB but I am pulling out all the stops to try for AAA which is the course requirement . EEEk!

Well done on your offer! That’s literally my dream! Could I ask, when did you submit your UCAS application?

Wish you luck in changing your course x
Just received an offer for law and sociology (36 IB points)!!
Original post by kasacolx
Got an offer yet?

Yes, I received an offer from Warwick, Leeds, Manchester, and Cardiff and a rejection from Oxford.
Original post by amiraalhendi
Yes, I received an offer from Warwick, Leeds, Manchester, and Cardiff and a rejection from Oxford.

Congratulations- did you apply for the LLB? What were your predicted grades?
Yeah I’ve got an interview and a Warwick offer.

Congratulations. What were your predicted grades?
Hey all! I got into Warwick LLB , but I am thinking of changing to law with sociology? Any advice
hi, when did you apply?
Original post by kaylakiratu
hi, when did you apply?

September 17th
I would call them directly, there should be an issue because there are more spaces with the law and sociology than the law LLB
Hi there, I’ve applied to Warwick, LSE, Kings, Birmingham and Queen Mary. I’m doing a UOL Foundation Programme with DDDD (Distinction) predicted grades.

I’m doubting my performance in the LNAT (which is good, since only 2 of my choices require it). I’m really quite worried I might not get in to any😰
Hey ! X when did apply? How long ago?
I applied on 1st Jan. Yes I know I’m probably worrying prematurely but still worrying haha
Awh! Don’t worry! I applied really early (September) because I applied to oxbridge (fail lol) and Warwick only got back to me last week Saturday
Hey! my name is Tinu. I applied to Cambridge (rejected). Warwick Leeds Birmingham Leicester . Got offers for law for all apart from Cambridge xxx. Anyone know what these unis are like ? X
Reply 37
Congratulations -can I ask what were predicted grades please?
Original post by Sierra1
Congratulations -can I ask what were predicted grades please?

Sure x A*AA
Heya, I'm Sylvia and I'm currently studying Classical Civilisation, Psychology and Business Studies. I was offered a conditional place for Law with Humanities back in October and I will be putting it down as my first choice!! I also applied to Royal Holloway, Birmingham, Kent, Surrey and received all my offers by mid November x

Quick Reply

Latest