The Student Room Group

Where do you buy your jeans from

I’m asking because I’ve not worn jeans in about 6 years lmao. Where can I get good quality ones. I’m looking for the right type. Not extremely tight, but just not baggy. Where do you get yours and how much do you spend . Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I’m asking because I’ve not worn jeans in about 6 years lmao. Where can I get good quality ones. I’m looking for the right type. Not extremely tight, but just not baggy. Where do you get yours and how much do you spend . Thanks

I mean I usually buy them from new look or H&M and I buy them for no more than £25-£30
Asda, cost me about £32 for 2 pairs the other week.
H&M, GAP and sometimes TK Maxx, and only if they are on sale. I wouldn't pay more than £10-15 for jeans.
I don't wear jeans anymore, however, if I started wearing jeans again, I would buy them from wherever is selling Levi's brand of jeans. :top:
Mine are from Topshop, they do so many styles. I'm petite so struggle to find anywhere selling jeans that aren't too long, I also like how you can pick and choose the leg length/waist measurement to your liking. They're on the expensive side but I wear jeans so much that it's worth investing in them.
Next for like 35 quid
Reply 7
I literally just wear the £10 Primark ones 🤷🏼*♀️ They're comfy and last long enough
Topshop all the way. So many different styles and you can choose your waist size and lengths so they fit perfectly.
A shop
Calvin Klein or Levis
Primark :top:
Reply 12
The jean genie gets mine for me
Original post by gjd800

My dumbass brain struggled to read that then 😂.
Original post by gjd800

Why are you following me. I just saw your response on the bully thread lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending