King's College
Queen Mary
Imperial
(edited 4 years ago)
thank you
Reply 2
Original post by stressystressy
thank you

look on the complete university guide they have league tables it currently says Cambridge, UCL, Glasgow, Oxford
Original post by stressystressy
Warwick
UCL
LSE
King's College
Queen Mary
Imperial

I've merged your two threads as they were very similar :smile:

Imperial don't do Law degrees. The others are all highly competitive - Queen Mary's a bit less so than the others but will still want a minimum of AAA. It seems that you're in Year 12 at the moment (and have a strong preference for studying in London) - the best thing you can do right now is concentrate on getting those A grade predictions and start planning some open days to attend towards the end of Year 12.
Reply 4
They’re all prestigious universities but it’s important to visit because even though your choices at the moment are very London-heavy, it’s important to actually visit as many universities as you can because even ones you might not consider may be well-suited to you. For example, I really liked Birmingham and didn’t like Oxford at all, while Cambridge felt the perfect fit - I would say visiting tells you more than league tables, especially when you consider that they’re all great.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending