The Student Room Group

Uni won't let me resubmit coursework!

I have a course work made of 3 components, carrying 50% for the module and I was told that I could resubmit after giving me feedback from the soft deadline. However, I was just told today that there was a confusion and I won't be able to resubmit even though it is not my fault. I have already submitted 2/3 of my coursework and the hard deadline is in January.

I rushed to send in both components before the soft deadline so that it would be marked and both are not what I would say is my best work.
Original post by Anonymous
I have a course work made of 3 components, carrying 50% for the module and I was told that I could resubmit after giving me feedback from the soft deadline. However, I was just told today that there was a confusion and I won't be able to resubmit even though it is not my fault. I have already submitted 2/3 of my coursework and the hard deadline is in January.

I rushed to send in both components before the soft deadline so that it would be marked and both are not what I would say is my best work.

Do you have written evidence of what you told (i.e. that you could resubmit) like in an email? You could go to your student union to discuss this, and ask people in your cohort if they've had the same issue.
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
Do you have written evidence of what you told (i.e. that you could resubmit) like in an email? You could go to your student union to discuss this, and ask people in your cohort if they've had the same issue.

Everyone in my yeargroup was told the same thing in class but we all had different instructors, most people seemed like they didn't mind it because they didn't submit coursework 2 yet which the soft deadline was tomorrow. And thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending