The Student Room Group

Who doing Biomedical Science at Uni in 2020?

I just want to find other people who are planning to take it. just want to make some friends and help each other. :biggrin:
Reply 1
Me! Where have you applied for?
I applying to Canterbury, Brighton and Portsmouth. you?
Reply 3
Original post by AngelGamerXx
I applying to Canterbury, Brighton and Portsmouth. you?

QUB, Bath, York, Ulster and Oxford. Heard from the first the three so far!
ah ok. I haven't submitted my application yet, but I will do soon. good luck with your application and pm if you ever what to chat further 👍.
I have applied!! I have received offers from Southampton, Northampton, Kent and Nottingham Trent and I am waiting for Warwick to reply. I’m planning on going to Nottingham Trent (and also my offer is unconditional for there).
nice, congratulations. I was going to apply to Southampton but they don't accept BTEC. good luck with your interviews and everything else 😍, going I going to apply for Kent as a 3rd choice, as I didn't like Canterbury for the course and I really enjoyed Brighton and looking at Portsmouth tomorrow
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by AngelGamerXx
nice, congratulations. I was going to apply to Southampton but they don't accept BTEC. good luck with your interviews and everything else 😍, going I going to apply for Kent as a 3rd choice, as I didn't like Canterbury for the course and I really enjoyed Brighton and looking at Portsmouth tomorrow

Thank you!! And fair enough, you’ve got to like the course itself tbh. Good luck with your choices
Reply 8
i applied on Thursday to UWE, Plymouth, Lancaster, NTU and Sussex with UWE and Plymouth being my top choices. haven't got any replies back yet and i'm kinda scared lmao. we will see.
Nice. I haven't send off my application yet but I not far off now. I nervous too. Although Portsmouth is my first choice whereas Brighton is 2nd. although most people I heard get offers pretty easily as long as you got the grades you need. good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending