Natalie Munonye
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I’m so scared right now. I was doing the job simulation but I accidentally logged out before I did my video responses. And now it’s not letting me re enter the assessment.

What should I do?
tmr19
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Natalie Munonye)
I’m so scared right now. I was doing the job simulation but I accidentally logged out before I did my video responses. And now it’s not letting me re enter the assessment.

What should I do?
I've recently been going through the application - best thing to do would be to email the recruitment people at EY asap explaining the situation. They'd probably be understanding as what happened to you seems to be quite common.
Natalie Munonye
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by tmr19)
I've recently been going through the application - best thing to do would be to email the recruitment people at EY asap explaining the situation. They'd probably be understanding as what happened to you seems to be quite common.
Yes I’ve emailed them. They’ve reset the section but when I go to do the video it says there’s a error.

I’ve emailed them again but it’s the weekend so I’m waiting till Monday.

Does anyone know what they ask you in the video section?
shiny112
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Natalie Munonye)

What should I do?
Hi has everything been fixed now?
What was the job simulation bit about?
BOBACV
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, I hope you got that sorted.Can you please tell us what the video interview questions were ?
tmr19
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by BOBACV)
Hi, I hope you got that sorted.Can you please tell us what the video interview questions were ?
In my case they gave an info sheet of a bunch of technologies or business concepts (I don't remember), and you had a couple of minutes to read it through and explain to your hypothetical manager your opinions on them - just be confident in whatever you say, as they're looking at how you carry yourself and come across vs just your technical abilities
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (75)
21.61%
No (272)
78.39%

Watched Threads